THIRTY ONE

The next week, Eira along with her friends decided to go to a club.

'Do you think you can get us into Luxury?' Naomi asked fixing her top.

Eira turned towards Naomi and raised her eyebrows.

'Luxury?' She asked. 'Luxury needs reservation.'

'I just want today to be perfect, you know?' Naomi said fidgeting. 'Plus I thought you might know the owner.'

'I do know the owner.' She replied and took her phone from the bedside table. 'Let me see what I can do.'

She dialed the number of the owner. 'Luxury' was a club unlike no other near them. It was divided into three storeyes. The first floor was a pub with two bars and the dance floor. The second floor was a pub too but more of a restaurant styled with booths instead of stools and the third floor was a restaurant.

'Eira?' The voice said from the other side.

'Ricky!' She greeted enthusiastically. 'It's been long.'

'We met at the event.'

'Shut up.'

'What did you need me for, idiot?'

'Rude.' She huffed. 'I wanted to know how long ago should we call for a reservation?'

She looked towards Naomi who was standing there eyes wide and mouthing something Eira could not catch.

'A day should do. Are you planning on going?'

'Yes.' She paused. 'Today.'

He too paused for a while.

'You know you don't need a reservation, right?'

'I don't?'

'My friends and family don't need a reservation.'

'They don't?'

'No.' he laughed. 'Just call me when you get there. I have a meeting there anyway, so I will be there.'

'Thank you so much!'

'What for?'

'Being a really good friend.'

'Always.'

'Meet you in sometime?'

'Will be waiting.'

'Bye.'

'Bye.'

She placed the phone on the table and looked at her friend just as the doorbell rang.

'That's them.'

She trotted downstairs and opened the door for Ryder, Silas and Julie.

'So,' Julie said getting. 'Where are we going?'

'Luxury.'

'When did you call them for reservation?' Ryder asked.

'Two minutes ago.'

A look of confusion flashed through Ryder's face.

'You at least have to call them a day before.'

'Yes,' she started 'But not if the owner is your friend.'

'I completely forgot who the owner is.'

'Of course you did.' She laughed, took her keys and looked back once. Everything in the house was covered in a white sheet in order to stop it getting dusty. Some of the things were sent off to Eira's new home and some to whoever needed it. Whoever being Ryder. 'Now, now. Let's get going.'