Untitled Part 2

Sora and Roxas made their way to the office to get their class schedules. Only after stopping once to ask for directions. As they entered the office Roxas noticed two guys leaning against a wall talking. One of the boys had short spiky blond hair sticking up in all directions. He was wearing three quarter length green and black cargo pants, a black singlet with a large white skull and cross bones on the front and a green vest. He was wearing white runners and had a basketball tucked under his left arm.

The boy next to him was a bit taller and had shoulder length silver hair. He wore a pair of blue jeans with white sneakers, a black zip up top over that was a white vest with a yellow colour. The two main things that stood out about this guy to Roxas were his bright blue eyes and the white bandage wrapped around his left wrist.

ROXAS P.O.V.

Both boys turned to look at Sora and I as we passed them. Sora gave them his biggest goofy grin and as expected, the guy with the basket ball smiled back. Whereas the taller guy just nodded. I thought it would be okay just to nod as well. My brother and I may be twins but there is no way I could pull off a giant goofy grin like he can.

We finally reached the office to see a lady with long brown hair sitting behind a desk doing something with a computer.

“Hi, I’m Sora and this is my brother Roxas. We need to pick up our class schedules please.” Sora said to the lady behind the desk.

“Oh, hi there. My name is Tifa Lockheart. I’m not a teacher here so please, just call me Tifa.” She grabbed two pieces of paper off of the bench next to her and handed them to us. “These are your class schedules. I don’t have a map for you boys, but because you two both have different classes to start with, I have a some of the boys in your first classes to help you out. HEY HAYNER, RUKI. GET YOU BUTTS OVER HERE.”

Still getting over the shock of her random yelling, Roxas turned to see the two guys from earlier walking towards us.

Tifa stood up and pointed to the boys “Sora, Roxas this is Riku and Hayner.” So the one with the silver hair was Riku and the guy with the basketball is Hayner.

“Hey guys it’s nice to meet you.” Sora said with a big smile.

“Hey, what’s up?” said Hayner looking at me

“Okay. So Sora you have your first class with Riku for science.” Tifa said as Sora looked down at his schedule to check. “And Roxas you’re going with Hayner to English.”

Roxas and Hayner sighed. “I’m guessing you hate English just as much as I do.” Hayner laughed.

“Yeah your pretty much right on there, man.”Roxas replied.

“Come on man we are on the other side of the school so I’ll show you the way.”And with that Hayner and Roxas headed off to their first class.

Sora P.O.V

“So, Riku. Do you like science?”