Here we go

{Keysha's POV}

Yurrrr was poppin y'all it's ya girl Keysha Buh everyone calls me key. Y'all know me as Ty lil sister Buh lemme tell y'all a lil bit more about myself. I'm 16 I turn 17 in December, I'm about 5'3 maybe 5'4 on a good day, I'm bi Buh I have a bf we'll meet him later. Anyway y'all already know Me and Ty was born in NY and we got some thick accents too ya feel me.

Anyway it's about 6:30am and school starts at 7:30" which means we got an hour to get dressed and eat. "KEY ARE YOU UP LIL NIGGA" I hear Ty tell from her room, "YEAH IM UP BIG NIGGA" iono why she think it's ok to yell at 6:30 in the damn morning. Anyway I just got out the shower and I'm putting in my fit for the day. My fit consist of a dark purple crop top, white ripped jeans, and my purple ugg slides.

~At school~

Me, lani and Ty hop out of Ty's blue jag and head to the office so me and lani can get our schedules. Ty went to go put her books away in her locker and she told us to meet her there when we finished. Me and lani get our schedules and locker info and head to Ty's locker. Before we approached Ty I saw Ace going to her. I shoot her a quick text saying "Ace is coming towards you" she texts me and says "🙄what does she want now" I laugh at the message she sent and went to my locker instead.

Me and lani's lockers are next to each other and from where our locker was we had a view of Trin's locker. I nudge lani on her arm and tell her to look at Ty. Lani turns around and says "awwww my baby is all grown up" while laughing. "You ain't shi for that" I say laughing at her. Ty looks like she's getting annoyed so we walk over there before Ty says some disrespectful shi.

{Ty's POV}

Hey y'all, ok as y'all know I'm talking to Ace rn and I'm getting annoyed bc she won't leave me alone. No ion have a problem with the girl, she's just always staring at me and like I said last night she's not getting me that Easy. "What did you come over here for Ace?" I ask her in an annoyed tone. "Just wanted to see how you was doing babygirl" I roll my eyes and before I could say some disrespectful shi Keysha and Leilani came over. Thank God.

"Hey Ty you ok?" Lani asks me while smirking "imma catch you later ma" Ace says while winking at me and walking away. "That is not funny she's been staring at me since I walked in the building" I roll my eyes and close my locker. "Here lemme see your schedules" yay me and my girls had all our classes together except AP English. "We have all our classes together except for one and that's right after lunch" I say to them while glancing over at Ace bc she's still staring at me. She winks at me and I roll my eyes.

The bell rings and we all walk to our first class, unfortunately this is the class I had with Ace. We all take our seats at the back of the class and we start talking about the party this weekend. "Yo I have nothing to wear to your party lani " key says looking upset "Don't worry about we can go shopping tmr after school" I say while scrolling through my phone. As im scrolling I get a from Ace, here's how that went...

@Ace2deadly: why you keep ducking me shawty Yk you want me

Me: look Ace you seem cool Buh if you think staring at me and poppin up on me is gonna work you got another thing coming to you

@Ace2deadly: aight fine how about you give me your number later at lunch and we can hold an actual conversation

I look up from my phone at Ace and raise an eyebrow, she looks up at me and flashes her gorgeous smile

Me: I'll think about it let Yk by 3rd period

@Ace2deadly: fine by me babygirl😘

Me: 🙄 stop calling me that

@Ace2deadly: make me😉

I roll my eyes at that last message and turn my off. I look at Key and lani and they're staring at me smiling. "What are y'all staring at damn" they both laugh "we staring at the lil smirk you got on yo face while you was texting Ace." Keysha says, I didn't even realize I was smiling until they said sum, before I could answer back the teacher walked in and class started.

~2 dreadful classes later~

"Ayo could that teacher talk any slower bro I was dead about to pass the fuck out in his class" lani says, "yo Ong dude talked hella slow I was about to cry" Keysha responds laughing. It's now lunch time and I completely forgot to let Ace know I was gonna come find her. Oh well she'll find me before I find her anyway.

Lani,Key and I are outside by my car lani and Key and sitting on the hood of my car and I'm standing in front of them. key looks up and nods her head to indicate that Someone was behind me, it was Ace she called out my name and told me to come here.