Unbothered

{Ace's POV}

Yo yo Wassuh my Names Ace as y'all already know. I'm the biggest gang leader out this hoe. I'm about 5'10, I got light caramel skin, curly hair that touch my shoulders, and hazel eyes. I run as leader of the "grey skulls" I'm the toughest and meanest nigga out hea so don't get on my bad side or your head is mine ya feel me.

Anyway it's like the 2nd day of school and I saw this bad ass jawn on the first day and I just knew I had to cuff her like shawty was bad asf. She had long dark hair, chocolate brown skin, she looked like she stood about 5'6 compared to me i towered over her. Shawty was thick asf she had the perfect shape and the most mesmerizing eyes bro. I was determined to get her number.

It's lunch time and I noticed she ain't DM me and tell me where she was gon be at so I took it upon myself to go look for her, sure enough shawty was at her car with 2 other females one of them looked like her so I'm guessing that was her sister and the other one was her bsf. I guess her sister saw me bc she looked at Ty and nodded her head in my direction, I call out Ty's name and signal her to come here

"So you won't gon tell me where you was gon be at?" I said to her looking her up and down. Babygirl looked fine asf and she was wearing my favorite color, blue. "I figured you was gon find me one way or another" she shrugged her shoulders and looked at her phone. I took this as my opportunity to take her phone and place my number in it. "Hey what the hell gimme back my phone" she said as she tried to reach for her phone back. It was cute she was so short compared to me.

"Last time I checked gimme got shot" I said she stopped and rolled her eyes and mumbled sum under breath. "What was that I couldn't hear you" I said teasing her "I said you're an asshat not give me my phone back Ace" god I love it when she says my name it's like music to my ears. I finish programming my number in her phone and I text myself so that way I have her number. I saved myself as DaddyAce🤤🥵. "Thanks for your number ma" I said and then walked away to go find my friends that was also in the gang wimme.

"Yo where'd you run off too?" Kayla asked as she looked kinda upset. Me and Kayla used to be fuck buddies until she confessed she had feelings for me and I didn't feel the same way. We stopped talking for a while Buh we patched things up. "To mind her damn business Kayla damn stop questioning that girl" my right hand man Zane said. "Preciate big dog" I said to him as I dapped him up. Kayla rolled her eyes and walked towards the table we usually sit at.

As I sat down i saw my future wife walk in the cafeteria ig Zane saw me staring and said "that's where you ran off too huh?" I looked at him and smiled "yeah I had to get shawty number she is just too bad not too" I laughed and saw Kayla staring at me out the corner of my eye. Kayla don't like when I talk to other girls bc she still likes me. It's whatever tho.

{Ty's POV}

Me and the girls got tired of sitting outside so we went to the cafeteria, "I'm hungry can we go get food??" Key asks and I said "yeah come on" after my lil convo with Ace i decided to mess with her a bit, I saw her when I walked in and ik she saw me too. As I walked past Ace I winked at her and kept walking, she smiled and winked back.

We get to the lunch line and I feel someone staring at me Buh it's not Ace this time Buh it was coming from her direction, some girl with curly hair and pale brown skin was death staring like she had a problem, she must be one of Ace's hoes. I ain't worried about her as long as she don't touch we good in the hood.

"Yo who is that?" Lani notices the girl that's staring mad hard "iono Buh she can keep looking ik ima bad bitch" "period" key and lani say in unison. I pull out my phone and text Ace

Me: looks like your friend doesn't like me much tell her if she takes a picture it'll last longer😂

DaddyAce🤤🥵: oh you talm bout Kayla man don't even worry bout her she just mad bc I want you and not her🤷🏽‍♀️

Me: Waab just get your girl's eyes checked🤣

I put my phone away and continue on about my day. Key and lani got their food and ate just in time bc the bell rung for us to go to 4th period, I didn't have class with them so i just put my AirPods in and started scrolling through IG. I got a text from lani

Lala✨🤍: my house after school right?

Me: yeah we're helping you unpack.

Lala✨🤍: aight bet see you soon

Me: aight 💙

~after school~

I'm at my car waiting for key and lani, when my phone goes off. I think to myself school just ended who tf is calling me. I look at the callerID and it was Ace. "Yk school just ended right you couldn't wait an hour before you decided to harass me" I said while letting out a slight giggle "who would I be if waited that long" I heard her laugh over the phone. Her laugh was cute. "What do you need Ace?" "I need you to say you'll go out with me next Friday night"  I laugh and say "are you serious?" She laughs at my response and said "yeah I'm deadass I need you to be my date to this function" I see key and lani walking towards me "I'll talk to you later and then you can explain this function a lil bit more" with that I hang up the phone and got in the car.