Lust or Love?

well people might think that I just like the jacksons cuz of their looks and stuff, and tbh i really dont care about their looks lol.

Michael-

Lust Or Love?

Love.

I remember when I was a new MJ fan, I did not fall for his looks, I really didn't care about how he looked like. I remember when I was watching Beat It, (it was my fav song lol) I really loved that song and stuff, but I never paid attention to his looks. Ever since I started to listen to more songs by him, like 'Heal The World' or 'Keep The Faith' made me fall for him without me even noticing. I love his personality, I loved how much he had faith in the world and how he has a positive impact. Thats the thing we don't see in men anymore, there will probs never be a guy like him. 

Marlon-

Lust or Love?

Love.

I know, I may say some crazyyy stuff bout Marlon, but tbh, I also fell in love with his personality. Yes, you may be surprised lmao. But in reality, I adoreee his insides so much (not like that skaspoda) I like his humor, he seems like a really cool guy to hang out with, he's the type of friend you would want. He was a prankster and the comedian of the group. I'd dream to meet this man, I just love him sooo much like skaskdoiasd. Anyways, I'll forever love you Marlon and always be your Number 1 fan.

Randy-

Lust or Love?

Maybe both?

I'm kinda confused for Randy lmao, I mean he has a cute personality and I really love him when he was a kid (especially xd) I had a tiny crush on him when he was kid, (don't worry I'm a kid lol) And I ain't gonna even get started when he was an adult skskksda. We all find the youngest the cutest tbh, so idk if its lust or love for me xd I think it's both but I'm sure as hell that Michael and Marlon were the ones I fell in love for.

okay bai nowowowowowow