Stalker AU

Roses are red violets are blue you dont know me but i know you...

 "Oh dont cry dear... I want to keep you away from the cruelty in this world. I want to keep you innocent and happy. This world breaks people, darling. I won't let it break you too."

 "Why do you have a basketball? What is a basketball going to do?!" "It'll hit you!"

"You need to sleep." "Fuck no!" "You can sleep willingly or I can choke you until you pass out."

 "What did I say?" "You told me to behave." "What did you do?" "The exact opposite."

"Stay away from me!"

 "Do you know who I am?" "You're a monster."

 "You know, you're really cute when you sleep."

"If I could go back and do it all over, I would. Anything to get you back."

 Before i leave i always kiss your cheek goodbye. its the purest form of love. i just need to make sure to close the window behind me to make sure you dont know i was there.

 "Don't try to escape again. I know where your family lives. it would be a shame if something were to... happen to them."

"I saw you last night...you looked beautiful."

"God, you have no idea how amazing you are, do you?"

"I don't wanna hurt you, baby."

"You think that I'm watching you? Don't flatter yourself..."

"This world doesn't deserve an angel like you."

"I think they might be a problem. Don't worry, love, I'll take care of them for you."

"I'll do whatever it takes if it means we'll be together forever, my sweet."

"You will do what I ask."

"If you just do what you're fucking told then we wouldn't have a problem, would we?"

"Where's that smile I'm looking for, sugar?"

"Sweetheart, I have to mark you. How else is everyone gonna know you're mine?"

"You've been so good lately, my pet. Don't make me have to punish you..."

"I fucking need you more than I need to breath."

"If you leave me, I'll die!"

"I know you liked them, sweetie, but they were keeping you away from me."

"You're mine, do you understand? You belong to me."

"Cry for me, baby."

"I know it hurts, honey, but that's what happens when you don't do what I say."

"I just want to show you how much I love you..."

"Don't worry, my love, I'll protect you."

"The next time they touch what's mine, I'll cut their fucking arm off."

"You're so cute when you're struggling."

"Just give into me, love."

"I'll lock you up and throw away the fucking key if you ever even think about doing anything like that again, do you hear me?"

"I wish you would just let me have you..."

"I just want us to be happy. I had to kill them."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want to you, got it?"

"Is it so hard to love me?"

"I hate it when they look at you...so fucking much..."

"You know you're mine, don't you?"

"Do you really think you can get away from me?"

"I know everything about you, darling, and you're so perfect."

"Oh i'm not mad. I'm madly in love with you."

"You're all I ever think about."

"If you don't kiss me, I'll slit your fucking throat."

"You're such a pretty little thing tied up like that, baby."

"Tell me how much you love me."

"I'll carve my name into your back if that's what I have to do to let you know you're mine."

"Why're you crying? Aren't you happy to be with me?"

"I'll kiss away the pain, doll."

"I'm sorry, honey, but you made me jealous. They had to die."

"You don't even know how lucky you are. I protect you and provide for you. Don't act so ungrateful."

"It's okay to love me. Please love me."

"I could fucking kill you right now, you know that?"

"Don't test me, darling."

"You think I'm jealous? Trust me, buttercup, you haven't even seen jealousy."

"I want to tell you I love you until my throat bleeds."

please

dont always make me the stalker/ yandere.