6

ANNIE'S POV:

         It'd been 10 days since Tae's parents accepted Tae and Hyori's relationship and tomorrow Tae s throwing a party to celebrate it. Just with close friends that is me, my two friends along with their boyfriends, and Tae's childhood friends.
I was sleeping peacefully while lying upside down on the bed but seems like Hyori didnt like it. She woke me up, throw me inside my own bathroom, picked my dress to wear today and even made my hair. You see..... Fr tomorrow's party I don't have any dress and Taetae suggested that me and Hyori should go fr shopping. Its like a bonding time fr both of us and I really suck in choosing party wears. So right now I'm sitting behind Hyori on her scooter while she s driving like a formula one racer. Ive never rode scooter before so I cluchted her dress like my life depends on it, actually its depends and shut my eyes. Traffic lights hits red and she presses the break which made my head bang on hers.

       Its feels great riding on scooter than car or common transport. The sunlight which spread through my body and the wind making my hair flow. Its good.  I changed the music on my phone and turned right to see a beauty no..... An art sitting inside a black Benz wearing a cooler. Damn.... He's handsome.... No no....hot. His plump lips and his jumpy soft blonde hair when he adjusts with his hand. I can see him clearly from here [Car window s transparent] and God... I'm amazed. I wish I get a man like him. Handsome. The traffic light hit green and Hyori drove past him to our destination. Anyways...I feel bad fr thats man's wife/girlfriend. Cause she would be so jealous when other girls sees her husband/boyfriend. Imagining that made me chuckle and I shook my head to focus on my today's task.

       About 15 mins we reached the mall and Hyori dragged me towards the first shop her eyes landed. She gave around 6 to 7 dresses to try and all are so revealing. I just shook my head as no and after that she dragged to another shop and gave me 5 dresses to try.
I think this s the 5th shop we are in and I can't even count how many dresses Ive tried.  Every dress were so short or so revealing. But Hyori said that I look good in some dresses but I'm not okay with those. At last one dress caught my attention. It was a blood red colored knee length dress with stones on the neck and hands. It had half sleeves and in the end has cutting like a star. It was good and after trying it, I felt like this s the one. Hyori also agreed and after paying fr the dress, we both walked with linked hands to eat. Who knows trying dresses makes me hungry.

JIMIN'S POV:

       I had a meeting which made me exhausted and hungry. Its time fr lunch and I was waiting fr my co-CEO/my best friend Jungkook who went to bathroom. Scrolling my phone I remembered that tomorrow we both should attend Tae's party or we should face that tiger's wrath.
"Okay..... Shall we leave?". Kook said while taking his phone and i nodded while walking towards the lift. We decided to eat KFC and the mall near our company was easy to go. Kook was driving the car and after 10 mins we reached the mall and went straight to KFC.

       Standing on the que, we were just behind 2 customers and I saw a girl  pointing at everything on the board which displayed the menus. Suddenly that girl had a pout on her face and was showing puppy eyes to her friend. It was cute. The employee laughter at her trying to make her friend buy her favorite. She cheered like a child and was dancing weirdly. Seems like her puppy eyes worked. Buying their meal, both the girls say thank you and went to their table. That girl was pretty and seeing her being carefree made me wish I was like that.

       Getting our lunch we sat near the window and was eating peacefully when a cute giggle caught my ears. I turned left to see the same girls playing rock, paper and scissor game. That girl won and made her friend to get something from the shop. She's playful and bubbly.
"Thats cute". Kook said while seeing the girls.
"What's cute?".
"Playing a bet and making her friend to buy her a sauce.....I miss the three of us. Playing carefree, having fun....  not like this". He said while pointing at the work attrite.
What he said was true. Seeing that girl made me miss my friends.
"At least tomorrow we can be free without work". Kook said with a bunny smile and I agreed with my crescent smile.
Finishing my lunch, we decided to leave and I glanced one last time at the girl and went to work. I wish.... I have someone like her to make me happy.

     Little did he know that his wish will come true.