50

JIMIN'S POV:

4 MONTHS PASSED.....

         Sitting inside my office room with a massive headache isn't really good. Having a lot of  works to take care of even though your working time s up... Definitely not good.
"Urggggg!!!". I silently screamed holding my head. Why can't the employees do the work on time?. Cause of them... Now I'm held up late night without even eating dinner. Hmm.... Not fair.
A knock came from outside the room which strattled me.
"Come in.." In came my new secretary, smiling apologetically at me.
"Sir....you're fiancé s here...". She bowed at me and left the room, door wide apart fr my fiancé to enter inside.
Fiancé.... I like that word so much nowadays.

         About a minute later, my fairy princess walked in, with a bag of delicious foods which aroma made me swallow a lump of saliva.
"Hey...Mr.Fiancé".
"Hello.... Mrs. Fiancé". Chuckles from both of us echoed inside the room. Setting the food bag in the table, Patra took her crown place which s my lap with her hands loosely hanging around my neck. Getting a kiss from her definitely makes my mood and day super fine.
"You didnt eat right??". Her stern voice which s always cute in my point never disappoints me. Shaking my head left and right emit a frown from her but with a slight slap to my face, she opened the bags and feed me the food, scolding in the process of me not eating well.

       "Baby.... I'll be going to America tomorrow morning....". I said with a soft and scared voice. Should have told her forehand but because of the work tension, I forgot and now seeing her pout makes me sad.
"You're telling me now?". Her pout increased like my heart swelling with the pain of not seeing her fr the next 6 months. Yeah.... I'm going fr 6 months fr a project and also fr opening a branch of my company in America. Patra became my lucky charm.
"When will you come?". Soft and slow her voice but a storm comes with silence.
"6...6 months".
"6 MONTHS..... ARE TOU FREAKING PUPPY PIG KIDDING ME!!!". Thank god no one s here to hear Patra screaming at the top of her lungs.
"I'm sorry baby.... I'm really sorry.... Pls". Her eyes welled up with tears making my eyes to glitter with the same.
"Should have told me beforeeeeeee". She whined with a tear slipping down her crimson cheek. Wiping away the tear with my thumb, I explained my reason which was actually not a good one, getting one hell of a beating from her, which I deserved.

         "How can I make it up baby?.... Pls tell me....pls forgive your mochi doll.....". Cute voice doesn't work along with my agyeo.
".......". silence..... A complete silence.
"Pls baby girl.....pls".
"......".
"Okay.... How about you stay at mine today and we'll spend the whole night talking and cuddling....". Eyes red and lips swollen due to biting, Patra looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Don't you need to sleep?". Whispered voice came out but her question made me hug her tight. She's cares about me more than herself. And thats what I love the most about her.
"I'll sleep in the plane....its okay.... And moreover you have a day off tomorrow... So I see no issues...".

ANNIE'S POV:

      "Have you been drinking chim?".
"Yes...Apple juice". In the crook of my neck came a hot breathe with the answer. Chuckling, I nodded as yes fr his reply and proceed to pack all the things, wanting to spend my time with him freely without any restrictions.

      Waving bye to his secretary,  both of us ran like a child to the car, wanting to win the bet of who wins and absolutely I won.....knowing very well.... He let me win.
"Love you My princess......sorry..... My QUEEN.....".

"My mochi.....my life".