1

Kennys P.O.V

It was a snowy night. The darkness along with the snow made it hard to see but I wasn't thing about that. All I was really thinking about was that I was now homeless the only thinking running through my head was 'I'm homeless I'm homless'

I wrapped my arms around myself even though I'm out on the streets. I won't regret punching my Father in the face. He was abusing Karen for the fourth time this week. I finally had enough and I punched his face. Giving him a busted nose lets just say I skipped it before he had a chance to do it back.

I shutter pulling the strings of my parka closing it around my face. I sigh looking around where I'm going. To stay for the night although it's always been my dream to have raccoons take me in like I'm their own. Pretty dope backstory if I do say so myself I sigh sitting in an alleyway in between Tweek Bros and some old Mexican Restaurant that got shut down for rats

I pull my knees to my chest, snuggling my face into my pants that I could barely even call pants the holes that are exposed. My knees I sigh leaning my head against the cold brick wall thinking of what I could do. I was thinking of staying with Kyle or stan maybe that would work....

After several long minutes that seemed like to go on for hours I decided against going to Kyle or Stans. I couldn't hide out their place they're parents would call CPS I can't have Karen being thrown in foster care. I'm 17 so after one year I'll just be thrown out I couldn't afford to get custody of Karen either.

I sigh placing my hand on my head when I suddenly hear something coming from the far end of the Alleyway I quickly stand up almost immediately tripping over but I caught myself on a trash can my breath quickening.

I dug in the trash looking for something to defend myself but I pulled out a hat? God so fucking dumb. The gangs in South Park had gotten worse since Middle School rival gang members drugs and suff half the kids in gangs got either expelled from school or is failing.

"Hello McCormick"

I look up to see none other than Craig-Fucking-Tucker he's a leader of one of the gangs I better watch my mouth before I end up getting beatup by his gang members.

Craig created a gang in Middle School. It was Surprising everyone was trying to figure out why he did what he did but after months of speculation everyone passed around a rumor that he did it because he was secretly addicted to drugs sense we were kids

"So what is a poor ass lonely person like you doing out at hmm I'm going to guess 10 at night?"

I count my breaths taking several steps back feeling like the alleyway was shrinking on us I've never been scared of anything. I pretend to be brave for Karen when in reality the thing that scares me the most is. These stupid fucking gangs that honestly have no bussiness being in south park

I look at Craig up and down I see several tattoos on his arm one of a rose on his wrist one with a genie pig and one of a name I can't really make out I sigh I reach a wall like a helpless rabbit being chased my a ferocious wolf

He took a knife and held it to my neck "what's a scared deer like you McCormick doing out here?" I suck in a breath daring not to move. There was no avoiding his question anymore I close my eyes finally answering

"I got kicked out"

"How?"

"I punched my dad in the face" I said my words quickly just wanting him to back up finally the sharp object leaves my neck. I let out a breath of relief holding my neck as I watched the raven haired boy back up. He was wearing a worn down NASA t-shirt and his hair seemed a little longer than what it was when we went to school together.