Kenny's P.O.V

I groaned, rubbing my head as a headache pounded through my skull. The feeling made me wanna roll over and vomit, can headaches do that? Make you throw up? Eh I dunno I've never been to the doctors in my life anyway. I sigh slowly opening my eyes even the dimmed lights seemed too much for my eyes to handle. I sigh suddenly feeling something majorly wrong.

I sat up regretting that instantly leaning over and covering my mouth feeling the urge to vomit all over.

"Whoa slow down there"

I look over to see Craig in all his awful awful glory. I groan looking down to see I'm sitting on an old couch with rips and tears and it smells heavily of weed and sadness. I growl in anger glaring at Craig.

"I already told you I don't want to be apart of your stupid gang"

Craig crossed his arms and his stair could strike fear into anyone now wonder no one in his gang has left yet I would be afraid of his sorry ass. His scars and tattoo make him all the more intimidating making me shudder when his eyes shot bullets into my skull.

"One we're not stupid'

I roll my eyes.

"Okay drama queen"

Craig punches my arm a little too hard causing my to grunt in pain a little,although he's shorter than me he gives quite a punch. I rub my arm glaring down at him I really down't wanna be apart of this stupid game but it kinda feels like I have to.

"Two we can help you get Karen out of your parents place"

I shove Craig causing him to almost trip over the small coffee table in front of the couch but he did end up spilling some coffee onto his pants. Craig groaned in annoyance stepping away rubbing the coffee with his old jacket.

"No Craig the one thing I promised myself is I wouldn't let Karen get mixed up with your stupid gang"

Craig shoved me back grabbing my shirt before I could fall back on the couch I look up at Craig his stupid black hair and stupid blue eyes. He was dangerously close to my face I could feel his breath on my face when he spoke.

"We are only trying to help we need more hands around here you can get paid well"

Craig snapped, gripping my shirt tightly before finally letting go making me fall back on the couch with a grunt. I run my fingers through my long dirty blonde hair looking up at Craig glaring slightly.

"I promise to join your stupid gang as long as you promise me that you'll leave Karen out of it"

Craig held out his hand

"Mccormick I promise you that Karen will stay out of all this gang business"

I took Craigs and shaking it firmly.

Craigs P.O.V

"You should probably get to know the place if you're going to be living here," I tell Kenny as I lead him through the building towards the bedroom area, "We'll find you someone to share a room with and you'll sleep in one of the rooms around here. It's close to the doors to make evacuation easier and each room is fully equipped with electrical items and toiletries so you'll have a comfortable time in the evenings."

One of the doors flies open as I'm passing it and a body slams into mine. In a panic, I reach out to Kenny in an attempt to balance myself, but I end up dragging him down with me. He squeaks in shock as we all hit the floor with a thud, Kenny on top of me.