Shouta Aizawa

Y/N's POV
"Come on fuck me emo boy" I sung out loud quietly as the song was stuck in my head. I was sat at my computer in UA high school since I was a teacher there. My computer was also beside everyone else's.

I was a pro hero but not like Midnight I wasn't an R-rated hero I was just a normal one.

"Did you say something" I heard Aizawa ask me in his usual bored tone. I looked up at him and shook my head.

Aizawa's POV
"Come one fuck me emo boy" I heard her sing quietly.

Was she talking about me? Was she just singing a song? It'd be cool if she was talking about me. What.

"Did you say something" I asked normally and she shook her head. I nodded back and looked back at my computer.

It was just me and L/N in the office since it's late and we both had stuff we had to do. I don't mind though.

We never really talked unless it was about a certain student or a students grade. There was this one time when we were just high school students we used to fool around a lot together.

We both lost our virginity to each other and sadly everyone knew about it even students. 1-A would always find the time to bring it up.

"He might not look like he gets bitches but honey that dick was 11 inches" I heard her singing quietly again.

I blushed at her voice and shook my head to try get rid of all the thoughts about her.

"Hey eraserhead do you have Izuku Midoriya's paper" she asked me standing up and looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Yes why" I bored at her and she rolled her eyes. "You're so boring and because All Might said he wanted everyone to see it because it was that good" she said to me and I groaned remembering when All Might announced that.

I roamed around the papers from 1-A and eventually found Midoriya's and handed it to her. Our hands brushed as I handed her the paper and we both blushed obviously not all feelings had faded, or we just both remember a lot.

"Thanks" she mumbled and looked on both sides of the paper to see if there was more writing on the back.

She sat back down and began reading Midoriya's paper. I looked at her as she read, her E/C eyes moved with every word she wrote.

Her hair was the perfect length and it's colour was so cute. She had the same hair from when she was in high school she looks the exact same.

I see why all the male students are always trying to get her attention, she's beautiful.

Y/N's POV
As I read Midoriya's paper I felt his eyes on me. I couldn't concentrate on the words I was meant to be reading under his gaze. I had read the same sentence 4 times now and found it unfamiliar each time.

I squirmed a little under his gaze and started to feel a little hot. He hadn't lost his looks as he got older. All that had changed was his hair was a little longer than it was back then.

He was still very hot that's for sure. Every time we have to discuss something or even every time i'll walk by him i'll start to sweat.

It was different back then we were young and stupid and could do what we like but now we had more important stuff to do. I sometimes do wish we hadn't broke the thing we had off and kept going.

If we were to pick it up now it would be very unprofessional and get in the way of teaching. So I was stuck with these feelings that haven't went away since I was a teenager. No other men interest me except him, I hate it, how he still has an affect on me.