Chapter 31 (Lemon)

Within thirty minutes of finishing dinner with his brother and girlfriend, Seto heard a light knock at the door to his hotel suite. (Y/N) appeared to see Seto typing away on his laptop, preparing a report for his shareholders.

"Can I help you with something?" Seto asked calmly.

"Seto, did you have some time to talk?" (Y/N) asked softly stepping forward only inches away from the Kaiba Corp CEO.

Seto turned away from his computer seeing the Kaiba Corp executive dropping her dress to her ankles, revealing a sheer, lacy black bodysuit, placing her perfectly curved body on full display for the tall, chestnut haired man.

Kaiba felt a bulge forming in his pants as the woman stepped forward, pulling Seto into a warm kiss. Seto stood, pulling his jacket and tie off as he caressed the woman's barely clothed body.

Seto caressed her nipples through her lingerie while continuing to kiss her face, neck and collarbone. He than proceeded to fully undress, leaving nothing to the imagination as (___) looked down at his large, hard cock.

She knelt down and grabbed his large member, licking the shaft and tip before placing her lips around and sliding her mouth up and down his large cock. Seto moaned as he caressed her soft hair. After a few minutes (___) stood up, removing her lingerie.

Kaiba gazed at her perfectly toned body as he lovingly embraced her. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead before murmuring "I love you."

(___) felt her heart melt as she comprehended what Seto had said. He really loved her. The feeling was mutual but hearing Seto say it first felt incredible. She looked up at his deep blue eyes and handsome face, wide eyed with joy.

"I love you too, Seto." She said, smiling sweetly.

The pair moved over to the bed where Seto pressed his hard cock into her wet entrance, thrusting deep inside as he found a nice rhythm.

"You're so tight... this feels... incredible..." Seto managed to speak between moans.

"Please don't stop..." (___) panted, close to finishing.

Seto hit a particularly sensitive spot causing (___) to climax. Kaiba picked up the pace as he finished, cumming bareback deep inside her.

The two laid down on Seto's hotel room mattress, falling asleep together.