- 14 -

Quick Question : If I gave Malika's mom a name or not comment if you remember

Quick Question : If I gave Malika's mom a name or not comment if you remember. I'm lazy, I don't feel like going back through the chapters! 💀

Ugh, if y'all leave a lot of comments, I'll update again....perhaps 😂

Unedited, excuse any errors 🥴
••
"Alright girls, I need y'all to give it all you got out there today. Remember that today's not only important for you, but your futures as well. Now get out there!" Coach screamed.

Malika and her teammates ran out onto the field prepared for today's soccer match.

Each player had a specific job to do today, and more importantly they all had to show off for the scouts.

The scouts. Sitting in the stands with serious looks on their faces.

That alone made the players nervous but when they started to scribble on their clipboards, that was when they started to panic.

"Let's go girls!" Coach shouted as the they stole the ball.

"To the goal, to the goal," Malika's parents cheered.

"The Tigers, Malika Davis steals the ball only lose it!" The announcer shouts making everyone boo in sadness.

"Come on Malika you got this," Nia shouts.

This went on for a while into the second half.

With 2 minutes remaining, the Bobcats had scored Tigers had both scored two goals. The weak and annoyed girls were being lectured by their more than disappointed Coach.

"Malika whats going on out there. For the last two weeks you've been moving slower the usual. You're not the only one, but it's more noticeable and unexpected coming from you,"

"Coach she's trying," one of Malika's teammates says.

"You're benched, you don't have a say in this,"

"If you put me in more often, then maybe Malika wouldn't be so tired from carrying the team,"

"Keep on and you'll be off the team. If any more of you girls wanna argue instead of contributing to my team, then get the hell off of this field,"

None of the girls moved making Coach nod.

"That's what I thought. Now get back on the field and show those scouts that the Tigers are nothing to play around with,"

Tensions were higher than ever with scouts looking at both sides of the field waiting to see which players they should keep their eyes on.

The game started back up, and the ball was in the Bobcats possession.

"We have steal from the tigers! Let's see if they can take it to the goal," the crowd erupted into a massive fit.

Malika ran as fast as she could while trying to keep up with the ball.

Cherished On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara