I won't leave you ever again

December 21, 2020

Kazakhstan sighs in frustration. He doesn't know what to do, 'maybe I'll just kill him' he thinks to himself, it's better if China is out of the picture, everything will be under control. He runs his temples, he's so confused at what to do, he slumps in his chair. It's almost go time. He either needs to create a distraction of kick China's a$$.

He kinda wants to kick ching chong's ass. But then again, he wants to have a date with Phil, he down know what to do. He sighs once more. Ukraine casually comes in the room, it's almost after school after all. Well... It's cleaning time and thus it's fifty fifty, free time and cleaning time. Ukraine is a bad bish so he doesn't care and he skidaddled and left his duty to his classmates, including Phil and nekomi and Bela and etc.

Ukraine came up to his brother, his brother that looks like he's dying just thinking about what he should do, Ukraine tried his everything, his best, not to laugh at his pathetic brother. he went close to his brother, trying his best not to cut g him. "What's the matter bro" Ukraine asks his older brother. The tall Kazakh didn't budge. He's like a giant bird that needs to be pet by it's master.

Ukraine waited for his brothers answer but Ukraine is also pretty Impatient. "What's wrong?" He asks once more, not in a more stern voice, a more serious and more tell me or I won't give a f*ck later. The Kazakh sighed. He gives in, "I don't know wether to fight China and his goons or create a somewhat distraction and go on a date with Phil" Kazakh says. Ukraine cannot believe his idiotic brother, "are you serious?" Ukraine asks. Kazakhstan slowly but surely nods with a frown. "KICK CHINA'S A$$ FIRST!!!" Ukraine shouts out of frustration because he cannot believe his idiotic brother. Kazakhstan still slumps in his chair, frowning on what to do.

Ukraine sighs, "forget it, it's your choice" Ukraine says then leaves the room to go to his hubby nada. Kazakhstan can be really slow and thick headed at some times. The other people dares not to talk, make comments and interfere in their private matters for thy do not wish to get hurt by Ukraine and Kazakhstan. It's better if they do not interfere in their private matters therefore they do not get hurt in the process. Kazakhstan glares at them, of course the peeping b**t*rds are scared for their lives so they quickly looked away and ran.

It's almost time, kazkhstan sighs, he's pathetic and he knows. "Hey kazkhstan!" A sweet, smilling voice said, it's his lovely sun, Philip. Philip is smilling brightly like a sun, he's really happy that Kazakhstan is here, the real kazkhstan and not just a dream Kazakhstan. And trust me, Philip tested if this was a dream so many times. He keeps punching himself and asks others to pinch him. Philip can't stop smiling at the fact that his one true love is right here, in front of him.

Kazakhstan spring up, all life returned to his body, he's really happy to see Philip. "Hey Philip!" Kazakhstan smiles at Philip. "How are you Kazakhstan? Are you okay? Did you get sick because of yesterday? Did you catch a cold? Are you feeling alright? Ukraine said that you weren't feeling well and I got concerned so as soon as I finished I went here" Philip said, with pure love and sincerity in his eyes. Kazkhstan's heart thumps in happiness, but of course he's dumb founded. "What? I'm f-" he stopped dead in his tracks, while Philip is waiting for his answer, he thinks to himself.... He can get Philip to be alone with him... In his room.... And Phil will cook for him if Phil knows that he's sick.

He acted dumb, "yeah.... I'm feeling not good umm not good feeling not right" kazkhstan feels bad to lie and so he couldn't speak properly, making his words seem like muttering and gibberish.
Actually Phil knows that he's not sick, but Phil is just playing along. Philip is not as innocent and easy to fool as before, and Phil knows that for a country to catch a cold the country must stand in the rain for about 12 hours or be in a flood for 7 hours straight.