Chapter 4?

"No!"

Kazkhstan is loosing too much blood. His vision is getting blurry. They hear Philip shout 'No'

"Stay out of this, Philip" China tries to warn Philip. "请...让他活下去" (please.... let him live) Philip starts to speak in Chinese. Everyone furrows their brown in confusion. China is the only one that can understand what Philip is saying. "不要割他的翅膀....我求求你....我会和你一起去...只是请....怜悯他..." (don't cut his wings.... im begging you.... I'll come with you... just please.... have mercy on him...) It's not really surprising that Philip can speak Chinese since they are all aware of the fact that Philip can speak over 200 languages.

China sighs deeply. "美好的" (fine). He agreed to having mercy over Kazakhstan.
China walks over to kazkhstan. He hits him on the head as a final attack. The Kazakh falls on the ground. "我按照你的要求做了,现在来" China says to Philip. He then takes Philip's hand to drag him away. The teachers immediately called an ambulance to take Kazakhstan to the hospital.

Philip heard a strange buzzing noise and he doesn't like it.... It's as if he lost his voice, he can't seem to utter a word. Everytime he tries to speak, he feels even more nauseous.

Philip suddenly gasps awake.

He's not feeling nauseous anymore, he feels fine. 'What the...' Philip looks around the room. Everything is red and gold.... The bedsheets, the curtains and etc. 'What the hell?' instead of feeling scared, Philip is extremely confused. 'but I was just at school...' he says. He slaps himself in he face, thinking that he passed out. 'That is so embarrassing!' he says out loud. 'Where even am I?!' Philip asks himself. He woke up in a chair. While scanning his surroundings, he finally notices a notebook behind him. 'What is this?' he asks. He flips through the pages before realizing that this is a notebook full of stories? He looks at the first page, and it says "Property of Philippines" and also "Important"

Philip knows that this is his handwriting but he doesn't remember writing any of this. Also, the color of his notebook full of plots is Navy blue, not Dark green....

He puts the Notebook back on the desk after he's done with it. The next thing he does is, read what was typed on the laptop. "The loser was sent to the hospital. He was shown mercy because of his request" Phil's eyes widened in shock. 'The hell?!'

Philip scrolls up to read more of it, and it perfectly resembles everything that happened at the first day of school, leading to the fight but.... Instead of his and Kazakhstan's and everyone's names.... Every name has been changed...

Philip gets even more frightened when he heard the door open.

'Oh, you're finally awake. How are you feeling, Phil? Are you done with your new novel? If you're stuck, I can help you finish it' China tells him. 'Why is he here?' Philip asks in his mind.

'Oh, I'm sorry... Did I disturb you? You know that I was just worries about you.... I made breakfast, let's go eat' China tells him with a soft smile.

Philip doesn't know how to react, his brain is still processing things.

'I.... What time is it?' Phil asks. 'What date is it?' Phil quickly adds.

'Oh, are you looking for your phone? You forgot it on the table yesterday, here' China gives Philip his phone. This doesn't even feel like it's Phil's phone. Phil's phone is a different model... He has never seen this before...

'Uhh, China... What am I doing here?' Philip asks. He wants closure and reassurance. 'You're finishing up your Novel' China says with a but of confusion in his voice. 'Umm.... I think I should go home-' 'Pfft- hahaha' China just laughs at what Philip said. 'Go home? What do you mean go home?' Philip gulps at China's words. 'We've been together for years, Philip. You're so funny, I think you need coffee' China tells him. Phil's heart is pounding, he's extremely confused. What is going on?!