Short Story: Cuddles and comfort

This chapter will be about my my two of my object characters, movie clapper: female and key piece: male.So yeah, enjoy this story. 

Third Person's view

It was 10:20 p.m at night, the constants were fast asleep except for one object and that was movie clapper. The little clapper had her blanket over her and was tuning over her bed. She was having a nightmare about her past again, some of her objects friends like halo and her brother, devil spear had asked her about the nightmares she had but she didn't want to talk about it. While she was having her nightmare play in her sleep, she didn't know she was whimpering and that one object heard it key piece. 

Key piece was just sleeping in his bed in his room. He was sleeping peaceful until he heard whimpering from movie's room. Movie clapper's and key piece's rooms were across from each other, so key piece had no trouble finding her room and went in. He found her tossing and turning in her bed and she had a few tears streaming down her face.Key piece went to her and shook her trying to wake her up."Movie, please wake up,"AAAAAH," movie screamed as she landed in key piece's arms.When she found out, she was blushing mess so was key piece.They didn't speak until key piece said,"Hey... movie you okay," he asked.

"Me, yeah of course I'm okay key piece," movie said and plastered a fake smile on her face. Key piece didn't buy it,"sigh, movie we really need to talk," he said as he picked up movie and took her to his room. Movie was flustered when key piece picked her up when he placed her down on his bed she looked away from him."Movie, spit out the truth,"key piece said as he turned movie to him and held onto her tightly.Movie tried to conceal her tears but she couldn't and buried her face on key piece while she cried.Key piece  held her while rubbing her back,"sshhh, it's okay movie I'm here for you," he said as she cried. "Key piece,"movie said as she looked up at him, tears were still in her eyes,"the reason I'm upset is because...  I always have nightmares about my childhood." 

"Wait, what you're saying is that you didn't have a pleasant childhood," key said confused."Yeah, I did and the reason why I didn't tell you guys is because I felt you guys wouldn't understand and if I spill all of my problems to you guys I would properly annoy you guys."Movie looked down wait for key piece to respond until he hugged her very close to him. Movie blushed harder and looked up at key piece, blushing hard as well,"movie, there's no need to hide your secrets from us, we care about you and you know we'll listen to you." Movie started form an actual smile on her face and she hugged key piece back. He smiled back at her and he wiped off her remaining tears,"key piece thank you for understanding me," movie said,"hey no problem, just tell us what's bothering you next time okay," key said. 

Movie nodded and let a cute yawn, key piece found her cute when she's tired."You tired movie," he asked,"yeah, not sure if I have enough strength to make back to m.y... room..," movie said sleepy and tired."Hey... I know this is embarrassing but you can sleep with me," key piece said embarrassed."Wait, really you mean," movie asked flustered,"yeah I do, come here," key said as he got into his bed and made room for movie. Movie got into his bed while key piece pulled his covers over them. Movie felt a little uneasy and she was afraid she would get another nightmare, key piece notice her expression."Afraid of getting a nightmare," he asked as held movie close, she nodded."Well, have you ever cuddled before,",well, the only thing I cuddle with are the plushie's I have.""I see, well could show how to cuddle when you're with someone,"key piece asked, she nodded. Key piece began to cuddle her soon she followed up with him, after cuddling movie fell asleep in his arms. Key piece looked at her and found out how cute she looked asleep, soon after that he fell asleep as well.

The next morning 

It's now currently 6:29 a.m in the morning. Halo and her brother, devil spear were up early at that time. They went to go check on movie clapper, hoping to see what was wrong with her.But to their surprise she wasn't in her room. They were confused about this so they went to key piece's room to asked if he has seen her. When they got there they found them cuddling each other. They were really surprised at this, halo found it really cute for them to be a couple. "Should we wake them up," halo asked devil," yep, and I know how," devil said with a smirk on his face. He took a deep breath before yelling out, "GET UP YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS!" 

They both woke up quickly after devil shouted. When they saw them, they both blushed madly. Movie covered her face with her hands while key piece looked at them steamed. "Devil, did you just shout that out loud," key yelled at him. "Yep, and besides, we found you cuddling each other and we were gonna ask movie what was bothering her." 

They looked at movie who was almost on the verge of tears. Key piece put his hand on her back and rubbed it. "Do you want to talk about it," he asked, "well... I always nightmares about my childhood but I don't want to talk about what happens."

"That's fine movie," devil said, "yeah, at least you told why your always awake in the middle of the night," halo said. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate you guys being there for me." They smiled at movie, "say do any of you guys want to see the sunrise on the roof top," movie asked them. "Yes," "sure," "oh yes," they said, the friends went up to the roof top to watch the sunrise. As they were watching devil spear was whispering something to key piece, " when are you gonna ask her out," he asked he him. Key piece blushed very hard and he punched devil left arm. "I'm not ready devil," he whispered shouted to him. 

"Oh, you'll ask her out soon, I know it," he snickered, "be quiet," key piece said, "what are you two talking about," movie asked them. "Oh, it's nothing movie, don't worry about it," key piece said as he rubbed her back. Movie started to blushed and feel shy, "okay then."