Harmonee

Umm hi!

This is my introduction the others will also publish their own.

So yeah Its me, Harmonee Wang/ActuallyOddPlanYT, the creator of Dreamnoblade cult discord server.

Cakey created this account for some dreamers and shippers.

At first I was the only one in the server that I created. It's kinda lonely there because when I said hello no one replied. Not until I added Cakey and Georgenotfound (It's his/her username). Ofc I don't know what to do.

I'm an amateur writer and it's so sad that some of use left the group before making this account. Thanks a lot to Cakey, we improved our server even though it's has flaws because haha, I guess me.

So things about the server.
What is dreamnoblade?

For you guys that don't know what's dreamnoblade, it's basically the ship name of Dream and Technoblade.

Why do you ship dreamnoblade?

We just love them both and their rivalry, we love it.

Why did you created the server?

It's actually a funny story. A friend of mine invite me to join a greamno server (Grian,Dream and Techno) then I joined because I ship Techno and Dream and I told it to them. They were like "Oh cool" then someone said "I kinda ship them too" that's why I gained a lot of courage to create a server but when I created it, i didn't invite that someone. I'm just ya know having second thoughts becuase that someone said 'Kinda' So yeah. So I uninstall discord because ya know, I have space. Then a Webnovel staff message me to go in discord and have non exclusive contract. That's I reinstalled the app again and met the greamno fans again. Then I saw Cakey there, I don't know. I actually don't remember.

When did it started?

When I added Cakey, they (They wanted the pronoun they) promote our server and Georgenotfound joined( I made them admins) Then I search Dreamnoblade in wattpad, less than twenty stories showed. I invite almost all of the writers and there you go.

What is the purpose of it?

If it was a cream, it will be a multipurpose cream. Well like any other ships, this is slightly a rare one. I want to you know, people acknowledge the ship because I thought I'm the only one who shipped both of them. We also wanted to help the other writers to improve their skills (Umbei is a pro one, trust me) Welp I also don't want to you know. When I started this server alone, I felt sadness and loneliness. I don't want others to feel that because no one acknowledged their ship.

It's also like a social thing. Even though it's not in real life, It's an honor to have friends with the same likes as yours. I never had friends like that before and I even know if I had friends in real life because my mother said I have no friends. My cousins also tease me about me being a loner. My classmates also think that I'm a weird one but they don't bully because I'm scary in real life. I just want to feel that you are not alone and also COLLAB works to do so yeah.

What motivates you to have courage on adding people?

Well, it's because of Swan. We decided to have a server and suggested it. You know trying to gain courage like yeah. I don't have an editor and my real life classmates don't reply to messages. So yeah that motivates me.

What is the importance of being Dreamnoblade member?

That's a hard question, Why did I asked to myself in the first place? I'll let them asnwer that.

How? How did you promote it?

You don't wanna know.

This is suppose to be about myself but yeah. The more you'll stay in the server/account the more information you'll know about me.

Here's my account
ActuallyOddPlanYT

~Dreamnoblade cult