CakeyPlays

Hello!

My name's CakeyPlays, but call me Cakey for short, I am admin on the discord server mentioned in the first chapter, and I and some other people had an idea to make collab fics, so that's basically how this account was created!

We were mostly inspired by GreamnoRevolution, but we're DreamnoCult. (All thanks to Harmonee for creating the server)

I'm a 13 year-old who comes from Asia but was born in U.S.A. I basically spend most of my time on discord with all these other people who also ship MCYT. I don't socialize much so I don't have any friends irl. (I have one) I do have a lot friends on discord though.

I have my own server, it's not as popular as the Dreamno one and it was basically a joke, but I'd be happy if you'd join!(Probably send link in comments)

I just joined wattpad a month ago, so I'm not very well-known. But I do have a few story, each with a few parts. 

I suggest you go check out my first story, Who am I to you? And my oneshots, MCYT oneshots. I post on those most. I do have a dreamno book, but it's still a work-in-progress.

Well, I guess that's it for my introduction. If you haven't read the others' then you should read theirs too! All of our accounts are posted in our bio and also in our following list.

If you're interested in my books, here's my account; cakeyplays.

Thank you! Love you all, and stay safe <3 ~Cakey