𝖉𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖍

𝑥𝑖𝑙𝑎

So here i was tied up by my hands to this mans bed scared shitless of what he was about to do to me..

"You were a very bad girl, now daddy has to punish you and your gonna take it like a big girl, right?" He more stated than asked.

i nodded my head at him.

He walked over to the bed where i was and leaned down closer to my face and grabbed my face.

"I will not say this again, use your words do not nod your head at me again." He told me.

"Yes sir." I responded quietly.

He slowly brought his hand down to the rim of my skirt he had made me wear and began pulling them down.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him squirming around trying to get him to stop.

"shhh." He told me.

i continued squirming around until i felt a strong stinging sensation on my thigh.

i stopped and looked up at him with teary eyes.

He then began u buttoning the onesie i was wearing and pulled my panties down. He also pulled up my onesie so my boobs were visible. He licked his lips and grabbed my boob and started rubbing my clit.

"mmm!" I hummed.

He just continued staring at me.

Then he just stopped.

I stared at him and he got on his knees and brought his face down between my legs and suddenly began devouring my pussy. (cringe)

"oh fffuck hmm" i moaned.

Oh my god this feels so good.

he then stuck two fingers in me while still eating my pussy and keeping eye contact. It was a little uncomfortable since im a virgin.

"i know baby but this will help with the real thing later on" he told me.

"ohh fuckk yess mmhhm!"

"Yess righhht theeere!"

suddenly he got up went into his walk in closet grabbed a purple box and walked back to the bed sat the box down and grabbed a fucking vibrator out!

"n-no daddy im sorry please i don't want that im sorry no!" I whined trying to suck up to him.

"Sorry princess but daddy has to teach you a lesson, you can never try to leave daddy."he answered.

out of nowhere he put the vibrator on my clit and taped it to my thighs so i couldn't get away from it.

"mmhmm ohh daddy im so sorryyy s-stop take it ouuut pleasee ohh fuu!"
i screamed.

"sorry babygirl."he said as he sat down in the chair across the bed and just watched me.

Then i saw him pull out his dick and i guess he was beating his meat but i wasn't even paying attention cause this was too much.

☯︎