𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐡𝐡

𝚇𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I woke up about 15 minutes ago, still in handcuffs and i couldn't get back to sleep, so here i am just sitting here tied to a bed waiting for this guy to come get me.

If he didn't kidnaped me and make me do this stuff with him then a could see myself having some type of relationship with him actually he actually fine as hell, no he's beautiful but he still kidnaped me.

Buut on the other hand he hasn't beat me or kept me in a basement or raped me well besides the punishment thing last night. But he didn't rape me, so i have some respect for him for that, and to be honest i kinda liked it.

just then i heard the door unlock and the knob slowly twist, and the door squeak open.

and in walked jahseh with about six bags in his hands.

"Morning babe." He said while closing the door behind him, with a raspy voice that gave me butterflies.

"morning." I said quietly.

he then set the bags down and pulled a small silver key out of his pocket and walked closer to the bed i was on and bent over to take the handcuffs off of my wrists that i realised were hurting.

as soon as he got them both off i pulled them to my chest to look at them and saw there were red marks where the cuffs were so i started rubbing them.

"lemme see." He said grabbing my arms.

be then bent down and placed a soft kiss on both of my wrists.

"I hope you learned your lesson so we don't have to do this again or worse." He told me.

"i did, i learned my lesson i wont do it again." I told him.

"good." He said with a smirk.

"Oh i bought you some shit that you might need or shit i wanted for you." He said.

He grabbed two of the bags and sat them in front of me on the bed.

Just then his phone started ringing.

"you can look through all these now if you want." He said before he left out the room.

after he left I stated taking everything out of the closest bag to me it had my favorite vanilla sented perfume, face wash and face masks and stuff like that I guess cause he knows I like doing that type of stuff, it also had body wash, deodorant, nail polish, and other shit like that.

I put the bag on the floor beside the bed and pulled the next closest bag to me and dumped it out onto the bed.

This bag had a lot of clothes like leggings, shorts, shirts, dresses- oouuh pretty dress!

I wasted no time to put the pretty dress on! After I slipped it on a ran to the big mirror in the room to see what it looked like and oh my goodness

I wasted no time to put the pretty dress on! After I slipped it on a ran to the big mirror in the room to see what it looked like and oh my goodness .. I look like a princess!!

(She's not wearing anything else but the dress she barefoot to)

I dashed out the door through the hall and down the stairs where daddy probably is.

As soon as I got downstairs I ran to the living room.

There I saw daddy sitting on the couch eating some chips.

He was so into the show he was watching he didn't even notice me ugh. So I jumped on his lap.

"DADDY DADDY look at my pretty princess dress do I look like a princess?!" I said kinda loud jumping back off his lap.

" fuck-yes babygirl you are the prettiest princess I've ever seen-"daddy said.

After daddy said that I did a princess twirl.

" Ugh fuck-baby you can't do that, your teasing daddy." He said pulling me back on his lap.

" Huh?" I asked cuz Im not even being mean, I mean we're not even playing a game.

" Your to sexy baby, and sometimes when I see you I get hard cuz your so pretty, and sometimes it hurts and I need help from you to make it not hurt ight so you wanna help daddy." He said more stating then asking.

" Mhm." I answered.

"I'mma teach you how to do it ight." He said.

"K!" I said as I looked at him.

He stood up and got undressed while I just watched and then came back to sit down in the couch.

"Gimme your hand." He told me.

I gave him my hand and he put it on his boy part and wrapped it around it and made my hand go up and down on his thingy.

"Lemme do it." I said.

He just let go of my hand and watched me.

After a little while he spoke.

"Ight now put it in your mouth and suck..like a popsicle but don't bite cuz that'll hurt me you got it?" He asked.

I did what he said and put it in my mouth and sucked in it.

"Fuck." Daddy mumbled.

After a few minutes I felt daddy put his hand on the back of my head.

He pushed my head up and down and it was hard to breath so I tapped his leg to let him know but he didn't let me up.

"B-reath through yo nose." He mumbled again.

Ohhhhh

This went on for a little while until this weird liquid stuff shot in my throat ewww as soon as he let me up I spit it out and it looked like thick milk grooosss...but it didn't taste that bad..maybe it's candy but I'm not going to put it back in my mouth.

"Swallow it." He demanded.

"Bu-"

"Fucking swallow it princess." He demanded as he grabbed me by my neck.

I slowly put my hand up to my face and licked the stuff of my hand.

"Good girl now go look at the rest of your presents I know you didn't look at the last one." He said.

" Y-yes sir." I said back.