Hands

Things quickly went by when Akari transferred. Osamu, Suna, and Michiru noticed the evident changes in Atsumu. He would constantly spend his lunchtime with them with a giddy and happy attitude, instead of a tired and fed up frown he usually wears.

"Is the world finally ending, Suna?" Osamu joked as soon as their eyes landed on his twin's figure, and another one beside him.

Suna nodded as he accepted the jelly sticks his girlfriend offered, "Probably. Look at him with that disgusting smile" he snickered, and got a slap from Michiru.

"Mind you that you look more menacing when you smile, Rin" the female teased.

"Oi, you were supposed to be on my side" Rintarou complained, pouting a bit before he got slapped again by his girlfriend.

Atsumu approached the gang with an excited grin plastered on his face, "I bought someone" he started saying.

"Yeah, we can clearly see that" Osamu sarcastically snapped back.

"Just introduce her already dickwat" Rintarou added.

The blonde could only sigh at his friend's crude comments. He moved sideways and revealed the female hiding behind him. "This is-"

"Hi! Amatsu Akari at yer service!" She cut him off and shook Suna and Osamu's hands. "Omo! Michiru! Yer actually friends with Ahotsumu?" Akari beamed seeing a familiar face.

Michiru stifled a laugh, "Did you just say Ahotsumu?"

Osamu pursed his lips and let out a soft laugh, "That's quite creative. I'm that idiot's twin, Osamu" he introduced himself and stuffed his mouth with another onigiri.

"It's the actual truth so good job new girl, Suna Rintarou" Rintarou introduced himself and grabbed one of his chuupets from Michiru. "You already have your share, don't steal mine you brat"he added.

Akari chuckled feeling absolutely welcomed in their little group. "Ya guys seem like a fun bunch" she said and sat down.

"They keep dissing me and they're a fun bunch? You're mean Akari"Atsumu pouted and settled next to the girl.

Instead of comforting the blonde, Akari pulled a smug face, "The truth really hurts don'tcha know?"

The whole gang erupted in laughter, knowing that the girl followed their streaks of spouting shit about Atsumu. Soon enough, all of them finished their lunches and talked some more.

Only to get cut off by the loud ring of the bell.

"Shit shit, we gotta go. I'll see you guys later!" Akari bid her farewell and got up from her seat.

Atsumu groaned loudly, he wanted to stay for a few minutes more. History, their next subject, is boring as hell and he didn't want any part of it. Slowly risi up from the ground, he felt a pair of hands pull him along.

"Ya really are an idiot! We have to hurry up!" Yelled the girl as she dragged the boy out of the gym.

Atsumu could only stare at her back, as she ran as fast as she could, her red orange locks flying in the wind. But his eyes immediately fell on her hands holding his.

It was an unknown feeling to him but her slightly rough and bony hands felt so perfect. Subconsciously, Atsumu intertwined their fingers.

"What are you doing?" Akari asked stopping a bit.

Pulling an awkward smile, Atsumu shrugged, "It'll be better if we do this since I'm taking the lead" he replied and ran towards their room, making sure that Akari kept up the pace.

Before long, the two reached their room, and luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet. The pair panted as they both settled down their seats.

"It's quite surprising you can keep up with Akari" Atsumu praised.

Akari turned silent hearing his compliment, "I... I was in the track and field club back then"

The blonde nodded, "That explains it." He says. His eyes wandered to a what it seemed like a bruise barely hidden underneath Akari's sleeves. "Where did you get this?" Atsumu grabbed her arms and pulled up the fabric, revealing a large purple bruise.

He had his brows furrowed, worried for the girl in frony of him.

Instead of an honest answer, Akari pulled her arm back awkwardly. "I just hit something...?"she said.

"Why does that sound like a question?" Atsumu asked again. Don't tell me this is...?

Akari shook her head, "It'll heal overtime, don't stress about it Ahotsumu" she grinned.

Her smile washed away all of his negative thoughts and gave him a brief sense of relief. "Whatever ya say, Akari" Atsumu said, his mind still filled with the idea of their hands intertwined earlier.

The blonde setter stared at his palm with a subtle smile. "Oh and by the way yer hands are sweaty"

"Shuddup!"

His lips curled up even more seeing her flustered face burning up a bit from his random comment.

Your hands aren't soft yet why does it feel amazing holding it Akari? Though it is sweaty. Won't you let me hold it again?