Chapter 2

You enter your first class of the day, and head to your seat. Which is next to Atsumu.

"Goodmorninggggg rat"

He stands up and gives you a hug. Which brought everyone's attention. There was some fangirls in there, which led to them giving you glares.

"Ill like a nicer name next time when saying goodmorning" he says smirking while pulling away from the hug.

You smack him on his shoulder. "And this is why you're not the better twin" you said flipping your hair back.

He put his hand on his chest looking at you offended.

You roll your eyes and put your head down falling asleep.

Atsumu notices and quickly takes a picture sending it to the groupchat.

The bad bitches 💃🏻

Group members: Shinsuke Kita, Atsumu Miya, Osamu miya, Rintaro Suna, Kita y/n

Atsumu miya
*sends picture of y/n sleeping*
I didn't know our school
was a zoo also.

Rintaro Suna
Ew.

Shinsuke Kita is typing...

Atsumu miya
Won't you look at
that my sensei is
coming GOTTA GO.

Shinsuke Kita
Uh I sort of look
like her, so ARE
YOU CALLING ME A ZOO
ANIMAL TOO ?

Rintaro Suna
I meannnn

Shinsuke Kita
suna you're running 4
extra laps. BUT ANYWAYS
GET OFF YOUR PHONES
AND PAY ATTENTION.

You woke up to the sound of the bell, as you're looking up you see atsumu laughing.

"What's so funny ?"

"Uhh nothinggg" he says taking off.

You head to lunch, and sit where you usually sit. You spot your bestfriend heading your way.

"Well hello there" you say while taking out the food from your lunchbox.

"Heyy about time I see you" she says smiling.

As yall were starting to eat, you see Suna heading towards yall.

"Can I sit with yall?"

You raise an eyebrow at him. " Hmm what happened don't you enjoy sitting next to your buddy Osamu?"

He rolls his." Yeah, but his and Atsumus fangirls get annoying from time to time"

You give him an okay look, while yall continue eating.

"Must suck is having to deal with all those girls huh" Kim said while picking at her salad.

Suna looks up nodding. " Yeah, but don't you get to experience that too? Since you have a class with Kita"

"Yep" she sights.

As lunch was over, all of yall head to class. As the day goes by it's finally over. As your way to the gym you see you had some notifications from the groupchat. You check and see a picture of you sleeping and being insulted.

"Those little brats" you say as you start opening the door to the gym. As you were about to head to Suna and Atsumu to give them a lesson. Kita taps your shoulder knowing what is happening.

"Don't worry i handled it already" he smiles

You frown since you rlly wanted to smack them. You say thank you to Kita, and head to the bench where the coach is. You bow, and take a seat while pulling out your clipboard to take notes.

The coach calls them over to make an announcement.

"We have been invited to a training camp. The training camp is tmr, so we'll cut practice here and start getting stuff ready to not be in a rush. The schools attending the camp are Nekoma, Fukurodani, Karasuno, and shiratorizawa."

The coach looks over to you, hinting you to start getting some of the stuff ready. As you were filling the bus yall were going to take. You see the chance to smack Atsumu with a bag so you take it.

"Ow what was that for" he says rubbing his shoulder.

"That's what you get for calling me a zoo animal you rat" you say putting the bag in the bus.

"It was Suna who agreed too you knoww" he says whining.

You roll your eyes, and head back letting the coach know everything is ready. Everyone heads home and goes to sleep.

                                        ~ A/n ~
Oh oh btw the groupchat idea or structure of it I got inspired by lordexplosion_murder .