Chapter 4

The boys started playing their practice game against shiratorizawa. It felt like it went on forever since both teams are strong teams. We luckily managed to take the third set. As we were rotating, I see Akaashi and what looks like Kenma. I turn to see Suna, which they looked similar.

I grab Sunas wrist and go towards Akaashi and Kenma. Akaashi and Kenma stop talking, then look at me in confusion. I put Suna a little on the side to them. I look at Akaashi and then at kenma, then look at Suna.

"Wait a minute, Suna are you Akaashi-san and Kenma-San secret love child !?" I say while raising an eyebrow

Suna then flicks me on my forehead. "Bitch, me and them are like almost the same age"

I start rubbing my forehead where Suna flicked me. "But you know they could of had you when they were kids"

Akaashi and kenma then laugh a little.

"You know guys can't have babies y/n, plus we're not gay" Akaashi says while lightly shaking his head 

"Right" I say scratching the back of my neck.

( switching pov )

You and Suna then proceed with the rest of the team. To get ready for the second match.
As taking notes on the mistakes the guys make, Akaashi catches your eye while he's playing on the other court. As you were watching, you hear kita scream your name. You turn around to see Suna holding his ankle in pain.

You quickly head over to see the situation, to find out when suna was blocking he accidentally landed wrong. The coach tells you to assist him. You help him stand up and help him to the bench.

"Are you okay? Does this hurt?" You say in a worried tone while moving his foot in a circle.

"No shit, but don't worry too much I'll be fine it's just a sprain" he says with a straight face.

~Time skip ~

After taking another look at sunas ankle. You step out of the room, and head to the court to see how the other games are looking like. When you see a boy the same height as you, but you look more up to notice how cute his hair is. You quickly run to him as he looks at you confused.

"Ahhh can i touch your hair pleaseeee?"

He nods happily and you ruffle his hair.

"I don't care I don't care you're now my son" you say smiling.

"Ew you want this tangerine as your son" a tall   guy approaches next to yall.

"Ew?? Sir this tangerine is adorable" you say ruffling the hair of the orange hair boy.

The orange hair boy then looks at you.

"Oh by the way my name is Shoyo hinita, and I'm a first year. "

You smile. " I'm Kita Y/n, but just call me Y/n, oh and I'm a second year."

His eyes widen." YOU'RE MY UPPERCLASSMEN"

Before you say anything the other guy decides to introduce himself too.

"I'm Tobio kageyama I'm a first year, but nice to meet you senpai" he says bowing.

"Oh don't be so formal just call me Y/n" you say smiling.

~Time skip~

As everyone now heads to bed you head with the rest of the other managers to rest. You tried your best sleeping but couldn't. You decide to go to the rooftop. While sitting on the bench someone approaches you. It was Akaashi.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He says sitting next to you.

You nod. As silence fills the air.

"You know, you're a very good setter" you say breaking the silence while smiling

"Ah you were watching me play?"

Your smile then fades, and you start turning red due to getting caught.  "uh n-no I-I wasn't" you say nervously.

He chuckles. " hmmm if you say so, but hey do you mind if I get your number?"

"No i don't mind" you say blushing while putting your number in his phone.

After a good 15 minutes of peaceful silence, you both decide to start heading back.

"If you want I can walk you to the room"

"Oh uh sure" you say smiling

He walks you back to the room, then you both say goodbye. As you were about to open the door to go in. Someone grabs your wrist. You turn to see Suna.

                                        ~ A/n~

I took forever to finally publish this smhh💀. But hope the few people who have read the past chapters are enjoying it so far. I'll try to write and publish as many chapters as I can. Since school is starting next week for me😔. Anywaysss hope you enjoy it<3