Request! Soraru X Reader

Requested by hannasarah165
I hope you like it! This might be a short one but yeah ww.
_____________________________

You hear the door open. "I'm home.." Soraru says, removing his shoes and placing them down.

"Ah, okaerinasai~" Hou wave at him. He smiles and ruffles your hair.

"What did my beautiful girlfriend cook for me~" Soraru teases.

"Oi!!!"

"Ww. You should appreciate it when I call you 'Beautiful', because you really are." The raven haired chuckles. You two sat at the table.

"Itadakimasu!" You two start to dig into your food.

"Ah, this is really good. You did a good job, (Y/N)-chan." The boy compliments you. "Ah, thanks Soraru-San!" You thank him.

--

You two were sitting on the couch, watching TV. You guys were watching a movie and it was starting to get late.

You saw that Soraru was about to go to sleep so you picked up the remote and switched off the television.

"Soraru-San, let's go to bed now." You smile. You help him stand up, since he was pretty much half asleep already. You two walk to the bedroom and lie down on the bed.

You feel Soraru pull you into a tight hug, kind of like how a child would hug a stuffed bear or something.

"Good night Soraru-san." You ruffle his hair, kissing his forehead.

"Mm..." You knew he meant to say good night but was already one step away from dreamland.

--

It was morning. The raven haired had started to open his eyes. He was only half awake when he heard you, laughing?

"Why are you laughing.." He asked. "Look at you! ww." You point to his hair. He looks at the mirror to see he has a bedhead.

"Ehh..is this the first time you've seen it?" He asks. "Yep! Ww." You laugh once again.

"*sigh* Anyways, good morning." Soraru says before kissing you on the cheek.

"Good morning."

A/N:
I feel guilty for not making this long enough ww. Anyways, Thank you for Reading! Www.