PART 1 " たぶん" ("Probably") Sakata X Reader

!ANGST WARNING!

--

"Fans are getting very mad and I think its best if we...."

"You know.." The redhead rubbed his right elbow. He was very guilty. Too guilty. Tears started falling out of his eyes. He really didn't want it he thought it was for the best.

"Gomenn,,(Y/N)-chan,,,," Sakata wraps his arms around you.

"......." You stayed silent. It's not that he said it so suddenly, you knew something was up when he called you to come over. You almost never stay at his place, it's usually your place he visits.

Tears fell down your face as well. Who knew the fans you two adored would ruin everything. 

Wait would you guys still be friends? Still talk? Even just as friends? That's what worried you the most. 

"Sakata san,,,Its okay,,," You patted his back. You thought it would comfort him but that just ended up making him cry even more.

".....I can walk you home for a proper...good bye.." The redhead pulled back and wiped his own tears.

"If you're okay with it then sure.." You replied.

--

You two reached your house. Sakata sighed, looking at the ground.

"Jaa,,Matana." The boy waved, smiling bitterly before walking away. 

That goodbye made your heart break into pieces.  That was the last time Sakata ever talked to you. He had unfollowed you everywhere. T/witter, i/nstagram, and even deleted your convo in L/INE.

Since then, you never heard anything about Sakata or anything from Sakata.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up late once again. The sun shining through your window was too bright. You rubbed your eyes as you got up from your bed.

You opened your closet to see what you could wear. Nothing you saw was comfortable enough to wear that time. You looked deep into your closet and found a red jacket.

"........" You picked up the red jacket and fell to the ground. 

"Saka...this is....yours..right?" 

The sound of someone that rings.

"Why is it here..."

In the room the two of us spent together

"You disappeared from my life right..? You can't be that dumb to leave it here.."

I was thinking with my eyes closed

You hugged the jacket, thinking of everything that happened once again. The memories you had with him. And the painful goodbye sent to you that day. Everything came back to haunt you.

Who's fault is it?

I don't know

It's no one's fault

Probably..

.

A/N:

Hii this is part one of two parts maybe???? I just wrote all of this on the spot and might edit some stuff here later..

Anyways hope you enjoyed, Thank You For Reading