The Woods

It was almost as if they abandoned me the moment the new camper walked in. Leeland didn't seem like a bad guy, which made it difficult for me to despise him.

But I did my best.

The first of my friends to go was Annabeth, who basically obeyed him. I knew it was snoops doing, but seeing her standing at her side giggling was hard.

It hurt, but I was fine because I still had Thalia, Nico, and Leo. That didn't last long.

Nico and Leo hadn't talked since 'the incident' but I still talked to them both. But a day or two after Leeland got there, Nico started hanging out with him.

Then I only had two people. Thalia and Leo.

If I was being honest, I thought Thalia would be the next to go, but I remember walking in on Leo sucking the face off of Leeland.

So now you know why I was in a tree in the middle of the woods with water running down my face.

"Hey," I heard a soft voice from behind me and saw Thalia on the ground.

"Hey," I replied quietly, not meeting her in the eyes, "you come to leave me too?"

"No, but I know how snoops doing it,"

"Really? Because he could be controlling you at this very moment. He could be controlling me. All the pain I feel could be him. The happiest weeks of my life could be a lie, so how do you know your not being controlled?"

"Because I've been there. You have to have noticed I've only been in the first chapter of this fanfiction,"

"Thalia, don't break the fourth wall," I warned, also breaking it.

"This entire fanfiction is breaking the fourth wall, I think me saying it is fine,"

"Oh," I said, hoping down from the tree, "how did you figure that out?"

"I went to Alaska. If you go even further than normal, you'll find the world they come from. I logged into wattpad and read the books the fanfiction were based on,"

"Really? Wow,"

"Yeah. I didn't write and to them I've been there five months. It was hard to find friends on there. Well, non evil friends. LonleyDarkLord was evil—she killed multiple people—but I did manage to make friends with Learn_2_Luv. My username is Susy_Valdez21. Make sense?"

"Yeah," I said slowly. "So what have you doing out?"

"That they can literally do anything. And even if your in their world you can't do anything about it, you didn't write it so you can't change it,"

"What if we just find out how to delete the story?" I suggested.

"We can't. The moment that story was created, our reality shifted and made two. But we didn't know it, we delete that story we delete us,"

"Well then, what do we do?"

Thalia took a deep breath, "we surrender,"

"What? No, that's not you speaking,"

"It is. I've tried so much but it doesn't work. This is the only thing we can do. At least this way no one dies,"

"That's not you speaking," I repeated.

"Very good," a new voice greeted me. I turned around and glared at Leeland as Thalia walked mindlessly over to him.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, knowing snoop was using him to communicate.

"Well, I was bored and this is so much easier than creating a new lovable series,"

"If we are so lovable why are you doing this?"

"Because it's not canon which means I can do whatever I want without you ever even realizing,"

"Yeah right,"

Leeland smirked and my mind cleared of all thoughts before rushing back to me with all my memories.

I was percy Jackson, and I lived only to serve my master. "Master, what can I do for you?" I asked, happy to serve him.

He smirked as I realized what had just happened. He had controlled me so easily. "That doesn't matter, the gods will stop you,"

"Ooh, great idea percy,"

Oh no. Why did I had to open my mouth and help the evil people?

The gods all flashed in, lined up as leeland walked past them. I ran over to my dad, "dad, what's going on?"

"He's controlling us," Dad answered, his sea green eyes horrified.

I wanted to say that their eyes glazed over but it didn't. To them, this was their reality. They didn't even realize what they were doing because it felt so natural.

"Zeus, how are you feeling?" Leeland asked.

The god just gave a drowsy smile, almost as if he had been drugged, "I'm feeling not so good,"

"And why is that?"

Zeus seemed to think for a moment. "It's all my powers! I think you deserve them,"

The other gods nodded in agreement as they ran over and gave their powers. I watched as they all faded into air.

"Now, where were we percy?"

I just glared.

Leeland walked over to Leo, Thalia, Nico, and Annabeth who all stood in a line. "Maybe we should have a little bit of fun,"

"Why don't you too get back together?"

Leo seemed to regain his senses and ran over to me. "Percy, please forgive me. I never meant to-" he was fur short with my lips crashing on his.

But all too soon he became a mindless slave again. Leeland smirked, "now that that's over let's get to the actual fun,"

"What are you going to-" I was cut short as I looked at nico. Gods was he hot.

Leo looked at me in fear as I made my way over to nico. I gave him a needing kiss, only for him to push back as well.

Slowly, I undid his shirt and we were not eh grounds, kissing as hard as possible.

"Percy?" I heard a soft voice from behind me and got up to look at leeland, "wasn't that nice? Didn't you enjoy breaking your loyalty?"

"Very much. Loyalty kills me, I want it gone,"

"That can be arranged,"

I fell to my knees as I felt my fatal flaw and any parts of personality I had slip away.