Even More Of An Uh Oh

"I'm sorry, who the hell is snoop?" I asked, staring at the girl who had just come out of the portal.

"The evil person Thalia said was attacking you....oh no. You've been wattpadded," she said. I laughed, causing her to pull out like fifteen books, "this is your real life. I swear on the river Styx,"

After turning through the first couple of pages, memories flooded through me. I might literally kill snoop.

"Luv—I'm assuming I can call you that—Thank you for everything. I want to tell you I'm thankful, but you need to get back to your world before your stuck in mine,"

She smiled, "thank you percy. I'll be reading and here to help out whenever I'm needed,"

As she walked back through the portal, I turned around to stare at leeland. "Snoop,"

"Tsk tsk, remembering already. It's really too bad I have everyone wrapped around my finger," he smirked.

"Do your best," I said, an unfamiliar glare resting on my face.

Snoop just smiled, "oh really. Because I have Leo. And unlike everyone else, I've done something special to Leo,"

"What did you do to him?" I said, voice harsh but barely above a whisper.

"Leo!" He sung, and Leo Valdez walked out, face stone cold and resting.

"Leo!" I yelled, happy he wasn't dead like I thought. I hugged him but he remained how he was. Just standing there like I wasn't there. "Leo?" I asked again.

"He can't hear you percy. All he hears are my commands and he does them," snoop said, "leo, come here,"

Leo walked over to snoop, standing next to him.

I glared, "do what you want with me, but leave him out of this,"

"No," he replied smugly. "I can literally make Leo do whatever I want him to do. I can make everyone do what I want,"

"We'll stop you,"

He smirked, pulling out a phone and typing in a quick sentence. I moved to see what it was but I found myself unable to move. He showed me one other sentence that read 'Percy becomes by rebel, and snoop gains the ability to hypnotize him,"

"Now percy, just stand there. Standing there makes you relaxed. Feel that relaxation spread up your body, from your head to your toes,"

I felt my body relax, and it felt good. Despite me desperately wanting to hate it, I had never felt better.

"Perfect, doesn't that feel good?"

"Mhm," I murmured without realizing it.

"Now, you feel that pleasure double as you shout. You find submission feels good. So very good. So good you want to submit,"

"I want to submit to you," I said.

Yeah, yeah, your probably going "WHAT! PERCY NO!" But it had an effect on me. And it really felt good.

And at that point, I really did want to submit.

"Percy, don't you want to submit? For me to be your master. For you to obey me without a second thought,"

"I want to obey you without a second thought," I said, truly meaning it as it felt so good to submit.

"Every time you obey me you feel even better. And whenever you call me master you will start to loose your memories,"

I inhaled sharply, "I don't want to loose your memories,"

"No, you do want to forget. You want to loose your ability to think. You want to submit. In fact, every time I say your name, you start to loose your ability to forget which just makes you want to serve me more,"

"Oh, okay master. I understand you know what to do. You are the smartest and I love serving you,"

"That's good because we are gonna take over the world. Your fine with that right?"

"Yes. I can't wait to take over the world. When do we attack New York?"

He just yawned, "New York? Nonono. Everyone always attacks New York. There are other cities! Why doesn't anyone attack Texas?"

"I dunno, it just seems kind of weird since there's nothing ever set in Texas,"

"That's weird? That's weird? Zeus just ate hades for gods sake! This is not weird,"

"I know your great but it's just so different,"

"Too bad. We're attacking Texas,"