Ch. 4

Bakugo POV

As I stood in front of the boy, contemplating what to do next, the door swung open.

"Sorry to interrupt Bakubro-I mean Boss, but the League's leader is here to talk." Kirishima stated. I let out an annoyed sigh as I tucked my knife away. I shot Deku a glance as I noticed his unchanged expression. He still looked dumb but there was so confusion behind his eyes.

"Keep him down here and don't give him food or water until I say so." I stated to Shitty Hair, brushing past him.

"Yes sir." He replied quickly, locking the door behind us and leaving the greenette alone behind the metal door.

We made our way slowly down the hallway up and back upstairs. It had been a while since the League had paid us a visit. We were allies but only because of deals my parents had made when they were still alive. I personally hated the brat that was their leader, Tomura Shigaraki. Fucker had to be around 30 something but he still acted like a child.

"Do you know why they're here?" I asked Shitty Hair as we walked up the stairs.

"Something about a negotiation."

I scoffed. This must be good.

I opened the door of the main meeting room, causing the conversation that had been buzzing in it to cease.

"Ahhh, young Katsuki. It's a pleasure to see you again." Shigaraki immediately said, standing up out of his chair to give me a hand shake. I stared at his dry hand before walked past him.

"Drop the act Tomura, what do you want?"

Shigaraki's face immediately changed to one of hate as he rolled his eyed and sat in the chair across from me.

"It has come to my awareness that you possess the 'Emerald'. Is this true?" He asked coldly.

"So what if it is?" I reply back.

"I want to be the first one to give an offer for him."

"Oh really? How much are you looking to pay?"

"$10,000,000."

I nearly choked on air as he stated his amount.

"$10,000,000?" I then gave him a questioning glance. "What's the catch?"

"No catch, I just have particular business with the boy." I didn't like how he smiled as he said that.

"I'll only present this offer this once." He then warned me. I growled softly to myself. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to fall prisoner to this man but this is the 'Emerald' we're talking about. Nothing more than a mere pawn. I looked at Shitty Hair and he seemed uncomfortable with the situation as well.

He's the spawn of The Angel of Death. Why do you care so damn much? I questioned myself. I took a deep breathe before forcing a smile.

"You have a deal."

"Great! Shall we shake on it-"

"I'm not giving him to you though until I'm finished with him." I then added.

"Of course." Shigaraki said, his hand still outstretched.

"I'm not shaking your hand. Get out." I stood from my seat, adjusting the collar of my shirt. Tomura scoffed as he stood as well.

"Have a great day Katsuki." He said, though there was a lick of venom in his voice.

As he left Shitty Hair approached me.

"Dude, are you sure about that?"

A mental image of Deku's green irises flashed across my mind causing me to close my eyes. I opened them slowly before turning to leave.

"I did what I had to do."