Ch. 3

Midoryia's POV

I slipped on the fresh set of clothes and set my old ones to the side. Compared to my new one, the shirt I had been wearing practically looked like a torn up rag. I decided to explore my room as I began to walk around.

I made my way over to the glass door that lead to the balcony. My finger wrapped around the metal handle, giving it a small pull. To my surprise, it opened. I stepped out into the fresh air. The sun was just now beginning to rise up above the horizon, causing the everything to be washed over with a golden hue.

It had been so long since I've seen the sunrise. Or the sun in general. I've been kept in the dark for so long, just being outside caused my eyes to strain a bit.

Once I get my fill of the fresh air, I walked back into my room. I made my way to the bathroom. It wasn't much. Just a small bathtub and a sink. I didn't even get a mirror but I expected that. I took a rag from next to the sink and wet it, dabbing it softly on my face to clean off any dirt that may be residing on it.

I plopped back down on my bed. Letting my body take up the width of it as I spread out. This place was nicer than anything I had ever experienced since my time on the black market. There had to be a catch.

I sat up at the sound of knocking on my door. It opened slowly, revealing a boy with dual color hair. One side of it was pure white while the other side was a dark red. He had a nasty scar going across his left eye. Speaking of eyes, his were different colors as well. One being brown while the other one shining light blue.

I startled by the unique sight of the boy. The boy looked me over before his eyes landed onto mine.

"Boss would like to see you." He stated simply. His voice was monotone with not much expression. I simply nodded and stood up.

I walked over to him and he stood in front of me. He pulled out a piece of metal from his back pockets. Handcuffs?

"Boss doesn't want you getting any ideas. Sorry about this." The boy said when he saw the look on my face. I complied and allowed him to cuff my hands behind my back before we began walking.

We walked back down the stairs and towards the basement again. Shit, this wasn't going to be fun. The boy lead me down the dark hallway and into one of the rooms. It was small and looked old as he walked me in. There was a single light stationed in the center of the room. Under that light was a long pole that reached to the ceiling.

I knew where this was going. The boy lead me to the pole before handcuffing my hands around it and lowering me into a sitting position. It wasn't comfortable but there wasn't much I could about it anyways.

"The boss will be in here shortly." He stated softly before turning to leave. He closed the door behind him, causing the room to be engulfed in darkness besides the small light that shone over me.

I stayed in this position for 10 minutes before the door reopened, revealing Kacchan. His red irises seemed to shine in the dark as he walked in. Kirishima was behind him as Kacchan whispered something. Kirishima nodded and closed the door.

The blonde then turned his attention to me. "So, you're the precious 'Emerald'?" He hissed, standing tall in front of me. "I have to admit, I expected more."

He was trying to get under my skin. "Don't worry, everybody does. Doesn't stop them from doing what they want to do anyways, so why don't you get it over with." I sneered back. My legs were begin to cramp from the uncomfortable sitting position I was in.

"I will. Trust me, we're getting to that part. You're going to feel as weak and humiliated as your father made my parents feel." His eyes were practically slits as he looked at me. My expression remained unchanged as I stared back.

"But of course, I'm sure you're used to this kind of stuff by now, isn't that right Deku?"

"If you mean, being punished for something my shitty father did then yeah, I'm used of it." I spat back. This seemed to throw Kacchan by surprise but he quickly hid it as he pulled out a knife from his back pocket. He kneeled down in front of me tracing the knife over my shirt.

"It would be best advised that you shut your mouth Deku." He said as he stopped the knife as it landed in front of my left shoulder. I just continued to glare back at him. Do your worst.

Bakugo's POV

Shitty Hair took me to the room that Deku was subdued in. "I'll be out in a bit, guard the door." I whispered to him as he shut the door behind me. Deku was positioned in front of me. His legs were tucked underneath him while his arms were pulled back in an uncomfortable position as they were cuffed around the pole.

"So you're the precious 'Emerald'? I have to admit, I expected more." I hissed at him. His green irises locked onto mine.

"Don't worry, everybody does. Doesn't stop them from doing what they want to do anyways, so why don't you just get it over with." He sneered back at me. I looked him up and down. Even though we had cleaned and bandages most of his injuries, his body still pretty damaged. What the hell am I doing? Why am I sympathizing for this...worthless boy? I can't just forget what his father did to my family.

"I will. Trust me, we're getting to that off. You're going to feel as weak and humiliated as your father made my parents feel." I stated as I looked down at him. "But of course, I'm sure you're used to this kind of stuff by now, isn't that right Deku?"

"If you mean being punished for something my shitty father did then yeah, I'm used to it." His eyes locked onto mine. His expression showed no fear as he stared at me, but instead frustration. I growled softly as I pulled the knife out of my back pocket that I had been concealing. I slid it softly against the shirt he was wearing, debating on where to start. I then looked back up to him.

He looked numb as he stared ahead. It was like he had already prepared himself. He has had to endure this multiple times before I'm sure. I stopped my knife in front of one of his shoulders. I held it there for a while.

Why was I hesitating? I had been waiting for this moment for 6 years now. I looked back up to him. His green irises were staring back down at me now. Confusion was swept across his face as he noticed my pause.

This boy has had to suffer for the things his father has done. It's not fair to him, but at the same time it's not fair what his father did so many people. I pushed a little harder on the knife but then sighed. I put the weapon back into my back pocket as I stood up.

I didn't expect this to be so difficult.