1: Gathering up.

It was a long day of studying and followed around with friends in the hallway for Katrina. She was the popular cheerleader that every girl wanted to look like. Her long brunette hair swaying as she strutted down the hallway and everyone stared.

She got to her locker where Nixie was standing.

"What's up slut?" Kat asked Nixie.

"If I'm really gonna be honest? Not good. The boys are assholes and the food is getting grosser and grosser every fucking day." Nixie said.

"Well, Devin invited me to a trip with him and his crew. I'd love for you to come." Kat said as she smiled at her.

"All of the football jocks think I'm a dyke and I get more dick than circumcision knives." Nixie said.

"Exactly, now is your chance to get with Shane. You know, he's been asking me about you a lot lately, I'm surprised you haven't fucked him yet." Kat said.

"Well, according to him and his friends, I'm a lesbian dyke." Nixie said.

"Just pack about a weeks worth of clothes and come on, we're riding in shanes van, and then he rented a cute little motel, in a ghost town I guess...don't ask why..and it's gonna be fun." Kat said.

Then soon Darian was walking to his locker and Nixie seen him.

"What's up asshat?" Nixie said as she tapped his shoulder.

"Not now Nix, I'm not doing your fucking homework." He said.

"Slow your role asshole. I was inviting you on a trip, we could use some brains I mean after all, a bunch of idiotic jocks? We need to even it out with your brains." Nixie said.

"Fine, I'll go." Darian said.

"Okay great! I'll text you the info!" Nix said to Darian.

"I can't believe you invited that loser." Kat said as they walked away from him.

"When you call people losers as if you weren't one of the ugliest little girls in third grade, makes you sound like a bitch, and nobody likes a bitch Katrina." Nixie said.

"Fuck you." Kat said in return.

By the end of the school day Kat got home and started to pack. Her little brother Bruce came into her room.

"Are you gonna go suck dick?" He asked her.

"Are you fucking kidding me asshole? Get the literal fuck out of my room." Kat said to Bruce.

"Whatever, I'm telling you that your friends are here." He said.

She quickly ran to the window and seen Nixie, Shane, Devin, Merah, and Darian in the car. She smiled as she dragged her suit cases outside.

"What's up bitches!!? Are we ready to party?!" Kat asked everyone before getting in.

"Hell fucking yeah!" Merah said as everyone else then cheered and clinked their beers together.

Katrina got inside and they pulled off, driving out of town.

"We won't be seeing fucking Detroit for a while and I'm glad." Merah said.

"You're talking as if you have so much shit going on." Devin said.

"Shut up, I'm here to have fun, don't fuck this up for me please!" Merah said to her brother.

"No, YOU don't fuck this up for me." Devin said back to his sister.

"Hey don't be a dick." Shane said to him.