2: The First attack.

"Shane no!" Darian screamed before Devin grabbed him and pulled him away as they started running.

"No please! Please don't kill me—" Shane shouted before the machete cut his whole head off from his shoulders.

The deformed face man watched it roll across the dirt as he smirked and picked the head up licking the blood from it.

Meanwhile, Shane and Darian we're running and hid behind a rock.

"There are houses down there! Do you have your phone?!" Darian asked Devin.

"No reception in this area asshole!" Devin said.

"Fuck fuck!" Darian said.

They then heard laughing and foot steps. The foot steps sounded like multiple people running.

"It's game time boys!" One of the men said.

"What the fuck is happening..." Darian said quietly as he watched the desert men run past them.

"I don't know but we have to get the fuck out of here soon." Devin said.

They then started to run for the desert town that was miles away.

Back at the car where the girls were, Nixie was sleeping, Merah and Katrina were talking.

"I'm worried, I feel like splitting up was a bad idea." Merah said.

"I know, but we're not gonna get anything done sitting in this car all together, someone had to go." Kat said.

"Whatever. Do you think they're okay? It's been hours." Merah said.

"Ugh they're fine bitch. They're men, they do the fitness thing remember?" Nixie said as she woke up from her sleep.

"I'm going to be honest I'm tired of sitting here-" Kat said before suddenly a man swung his axe through the window of the car.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Nixie shouted.

"Get away from us!" Merah shouted as she moved to the other side of the car away from the window he attacked her in.

"Hahaha I'm gonna get you my pretty!" The scary faced man shouted. It was the same man from the gas station.

"Get the fucking gun!" Kat shouted at Nixie.

Nixie then cocked the gun and aimed it at the man that was trying to climb in the window.

"Taste this one mother fucker!" Nixie shouted before shooting at him and he disappeared.

"Where do he go?" Merah asked as she panicked.

"I don't know, but he's gone..I think." Kat said.

"Who's gonna check?!" Nixie said.

"You have the fucking gun you check!" Kat said to Nixie as nixie then got out of the car aiming the gun around into the pure darkness.

"Is anyone there?! Come out motherfucker!" She shouted before a man charged at her tackling her against the car.

"Fuck!" She shouted before he placed his huge hands around her little neck squeezing.

She screamed and didn't know what to do, she dropped the gun and had no type of defense.

Merah quickly grabbed her pepper spray and Hammer out of her bag and she jumped out the car along with Kat to go help Nixie.

"Hey fucker!" Merah said before smashing him with the hammer.

Suddenly another man came up behind her and yanked her from the floor.

"No! Let me go!" Merah shouted before Kat attacked the man that was attacking Merah.