Gone

The next morning
"Guys let's eat breakfast!!! Get your asses here!!!!"
Jin hyung shouted.

The members got out the room one by one.

"Where's Jimin??" Jin hyung asked.

"Maybe he went for a jog." Hoseok hyung said.

"No. Hoseok. I woke up at 5 am to make breakfast today. And why would he go for a jog that early. Jungkook? Do you know where Jimin is?"

                "Because he's your boy-

"Ex-boyfriend." Jungkook cut off.

               "Wha- What do you mean??" Taehyung asked.

"You should know, shouldn't you?"

               "What should taehyung know?" Yoongi said.

"Because he's his soulmate. Aren't you, taehyung hyung." Said Jungkook in a monotone without looking at anyone.

            "Okay! What's happening?!? Jungkook. Did you broke up with Jimin?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yes."

            "Why??"

"Ask taehyung. He knows best."

           The members glanced at taehyung.

"I-

Just then the door opened. The members looked at the person who was coming in. Expecting Jimin of course. But instead they saw their manager.

"Guys. I have an announcement. Jimin is taking a break from BTS."

"What?!?!" The members shouted in unison except Jungkook.

"What do you mean?? Why? When will he come back???" Taehyung asked almost in tears.

            "I don't know. He came to me yesterday night. He looked a bit distraught. He has been crying I think. I'm here to take his belongings."

"What do you mean??? Where is he going??"

            "He wants a break. So he asked me not to tell anyone where he is going. Sorry guys. But it's his privacy."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and went into his room.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin's gone. Why should I care? He never cared about my feelings. I'm sure he just want sympathy. But he doesn't deserve it.

I went into my room. And sat on my bed. Then the manager hyung came in.

"Why are you here?"

                "To take Jimin's stuff. Oh and Jungkook. Jimin told me to give you this."

It was a little USB.

              "He told me that your birthday is getting near so he wanted to give you this."

I just put the USB in a drawer. I will throw it away when the manager hyung gets out.

Then I fell asleep.

Jungkook ah... please believe me. I'm sorry. It's not what you think it is. Trust me. I never cheated on you.

Please....

I woke up from the nightmare.

Jimin....
He was crying so hard.... maybe he didn't cheat on me?

No! He literally kissed taehyung. I don't care about that cheater. I don't care.

I went out the room. And everyone was sitting in the living room. Sulking.
Great job Jimin. You made our apartment look like a mourning area. I rolled my eyes and turn back to my room.