Truth or Dare

MAKOTO POV

As the last person, Mondo, came into the cafeteria, Hina stood up from the table. 

"Finally!" She said as Mondo took his seat. "We should play a game! We don't have any classes right now, so there's no point in just sitting around!" I didn't understand how she could be so happy all the time.

"Like what?" Byakuya said, rolling his eyes. He crossed his arms and stood up. "Not that I care. I won't be joining you." As he started to leave, Toko stood up and ran to him.

"I'll follow you wherever you go, Master!" She said. "Plus, it'll be nice to get some alone time..." She latched onto his arm.

"On second thought, I'll stay here," He said. He turned to Toko and yanked his arm out of her grasp. "You have no right to touch me." 

"Let's just move on," Sakura said. "What did you have in mind, Hina?"

"Hmmm..." She thought for a moment, then perked up. "Oh! How about truth or dare?" The majority agreed, so it was decided. I liked truth or dare. After going around the circle a couple times, it was Hina's turn. "Alright... Byakuya! Truth or dare?"

"Or." He said rolling his eyes. "I never agreed to play your little game, I merely agreed to stay in this room." 

"Fine." Hina turned to me. "Makoto?"

"Uh... Dare." I said. That was my first mistake. 

Backstory. I had told Asahina about my secret crush. I thought I could trust her with something like that, but seeing how this played out I guess I was wrong. 

"I dare you..." She said, pretending to think. "To make out with Togami."

"I-I... Uh..." I took a step back. Togami was looking at Hina with surprise. 

"You're really doing this?" Leon said. "I mean, you don't have to, bro."

"N-no it's fine, I guess..." I said looking at Byauya waiting for approval. He rolled his eyes and nodded. 

"It's not like I have anyone better to kiss." He said. I approached him slowly. "I'm getting impatient, Makoto." He smirked. Before I had time to think about it, he was leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. I was surprised at first, but I closed my eyes and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. I heard Ishimaru gasp. 

Togami wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer. We broke apart for breath, then went back in again. The others were silent. I knew if they had their phones, they would be taking videos and photos, but I pretended they weren't there. I enjoyed every second of it. 

Togami pulled away and playfully pushed me aside. "Are you happy?" I caught a glimpse of Toko, her eyes wide and watery. It honestly made me giggle, but it wasn't obvious. I could feel my face turning red as the others were either whispering to themselves, laughing, or taking in the moment. 

"Soo..." I said breaking the silence. "Celeste, truth or dare?"

LATER

As I was walking out of the cafeteria, I saw Togami heading out in his own direction, so I thought this would be a good time to approach him. I grabbed his wrist.

"Yes?" He said turning around. "Oh, Makoto." When he realized it was me, he smiled a bit.

"About earlier, when we kissed, I-I think I liked it..." I was embarrassed telling him this, but it felt wrong to keep it to myself. 

He scoffed. "I could tell," he thought for a moment. "I believe I may have too. Let me walk you to your room." He grabbed my hand and we walked down the halls.

"Goodnight, Byakuya." I said as I stepped into my dorm. 

"Goodnight, Makoto. I'll see you in the morning." He started to turn around, but I hugged him before he could leave. He turned around when I let go.

"I love you," I said. He pulled me into a deep hug.

"I love you too, Makoto," We separated. "Get some sleep."