Bully

*This chapter takes place when all the kids are in, idk, middle school or something. Whatever, I don't know. Before people harass me in the comments, they are all still in the same class for some reason. I don't know, just go along with it. Also pre-despair if that wasn't clear.*

MAKOTO POV

I walked outside behind Kyoko, who had earned the title of line-leader after getting an A+ on our homework. I only got a B, but that's okay. That's my best grade all year! We got on the playground and I immediately ran towards the swing set. Junko and Mukuro were already on two of them, so I grabbed the one farthest from them out of the two open ones. But before I could sit down, I heard a voice from next to me. "Hey, idiot! We claimed these today!" Junko shouted. I saw Mukuro try to hush her sister, but Junko just shoved her hand away. "Stop it! Hey!" She said, turning her attention back to me. "Get away from here, or I'll kick your butt!" She shouted as she slowed to a stop. I sat down on the swing, paying no attention to her. Mukuro, however, got up and ran, not wanting to get in trouble for Junko's bad behavior again. She walked over to me. "I said, get off of my swing!" She shoved me back and I fell off the swing. 

My head hit the molch and the wind was knocked out of me. I stuttered, but before I could say anything, she kicked me in the leg. I started to cry. "Aww! Wittle Naegi ish cwying!" She said in a baby voice. She kicked me again and a tear ran down my face. 

"Th-this is a l-little m-much, don't you th-think?" I managed to say, but she didn't care. She kept kicking me, so I sat up and I yelled out for help, but before anyone could hear me, Junko stuffed my mouth with mulch. 

"Shut up, pussy!" She said and punched me in the gut. I leaned over and she put her foot on my back as I spit out the disgusting rubber pieces. She sat down on the swing I was next to and started to propel herself forward. As she came back, she kicked me in the face. I fell backwards and tried to avoid her feet as they came back again. She was still able to get me a few times though. She laughed out loud and got up off of the swing. She grabbed me by the cuff of my shirt and dragged me to the monkey bars. "HEY EVERYONE!" She shouted and threw me to the ground. I tried to run, but she was stepping on my hoodie. "COME OVER HERE!" A bunch of my classmates came running and she kicked me again. Unfortunately, Ishimaru wasn't here today.

Once everyone was in a circle around the two of us, I stood up and kicked her in the shin. She must have been expecting me to fight back, because she punched me in the face. I stumbled backwards and Mondo started to chant the classic "Fight! Fight! Fight!" thing. Junko kicked me in the shin and kept punching me, and I couldn't land a finger on her! How was she so good?

She kept attacking me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I just stood there like an idiot, taking all of it. Then I heard running footsteps. I turned my head and Junko landed a punch on my cheek. I fell to the ground and started coughing up blood. She had beat me up pretty bad... 

"What is going on here?!" I heard from beside me. I looked up a little bit to see black pants and shiny shoes pushing their way into the front of the circle. "What did you do to him?!" The familiar voice said as I fell to the ground, unable to stand any longer. The world was fuzzy. I then  passed out right then and there.

TOGAMI POV

I saw Makoto's eyes flutter shut as Junko was just standing there laughing at him. She disgusted me so much. I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me. "You lay another hand on him and I'll--" She pulled away from me and kicked the unconscious boy on the ground. Before I could stop myself I slapped her in the face. She stepped back and smirked. 

"So richy rich wants to fight, huh?" I glared at her and squatted down next to Makoto. I saw he was still breathing, thankfully. As I stood up, I felt a spark of pain in my face as she punched me. She giggled and punched me again. I fell to the ground and tried to leave the circle, but Leon was standing in the way. She approached me and bent down. She looked me in the eye and kicked me in the nose. My glasses fell to the ground and she stepped on them. I heard a crack and she removed her foot to reveal smashed glass scattered around the frames. To my horror, I saw her pull out a pocket knife. Before I could stop her, she cut through my pants and slashed it across my thigh.