Poem

*This chapter kinda sucks. Also I'm sorry for not updating lately, I've been busy with school prep and other stories. This takes place in an alternate universe I guess cuz they don't have lockers (that they know about) in the game or anime. The timeline is a little screwed up, but just go with it. It's fanfic, not cannon. Heh. Anyway enough of my rambling.*

WARNING: SMUT (I will tell you when it starts so you can skip it if you want)

MAKOTO POV

"Your eyes shine like the stars in the midnight sky. Though you're pure perfection, you see yourself as a bad guy. I want to tell you the truth, but I can't help but lie. If you were to leave me, I surely would cry. 

"I wish to be with you, but I know it cannot be. I love you with all my heart, you let my feelings fun free. You are amazing, I hope you see. From, Me." 

I looked over the short note I wrote. I hoped he would like it. I scooted out from my desk and grabbed the letter. 

I walked silently through the halls. I know we aren't supposed to be out at night, but I couldn't risk him seeing me. I approached his locker and slipped the note inside. I turned to leave, but I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't see anyone, and I could only think of one thing to do. Since I didn't know where they were coming from, I couldn't run. I hurried over to my locker and opened it. I climbed inside, making sure to leave it open a crack so I wouldn't lock myself inside. I looked through the little slits in the door as Hifumi and Celeste walked by, talking quietly to themselves. They stopped in front of the lockers.

"No, you idiot!" Celeste said. "That's not going to work! You have to do it!" She said, anger in her voice. 

"I'm sorry," Yamada said. "I'll kill him, like you said." I held back a gasp. They weren't really planning to kill someone, where they? 

"Good. Now, put this in his locker." She said, handing him a note. He walked up to a locker a couple away from where I was standing. I recognized which one it was. They were targeting Taka? But, why?  Taka didn't do anything. And Monokuma says only one person can get out of here if there's an alliance. "He will pay for what he did to me." What did he do to her? They walked off and I climbed out of my locker and ran to Kiyotaka's room. I knocked on his door frantically. 

"Taka! Open the door!" I yelled. He opened the door slightly.

"Makoto?" He said sleepily. "What is it you need? You should be alseep!" He rubbed his eyes.

"Don't trust Celeste or Hifumi." I said. He opened his door completely.

"What do you mean? Come inside." I walked into his extremely clean room. I told him what I heard and he looked concerned. "Wait a minute..." He said. "Why were you out in the first place?" I felt my face warm up as it turned red. 

"I, uh," I debated telling him the truth or not. "I needed to give something to someone." I said. It wasn't lying, exactly, but it wasn't the full truth. "I put it in his locker." I said. He looked suspicious, so I gave in. "Fine. But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Of course." He sat down on his bed and motioned for me to sit next to him. I did and looked at the floor.

"I was giving them a note. A love letter." I said. Taka patted me on the shoulder. 

"That's not to bad." He said. "Who was it?" 

"Uh," I lowered my voice to whisper. "T-Togami." 

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." He said.

"Togami." I spoke up. He raised his eyebrows and smiled.