Papa's house

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in ages my mental health has been pretty bad and I'm just getting back on track again so I'm going to post for you

Xanders POV
I walk up to my office still pretty mad at Emilia for how she acted and how bad her attitude was. Papa was so disappointed and now he wants her to stay at his house for a week to learn "how to act like a lady", his words not mine. I think it is a good punishment and she won't have to write lines at least.
I'm on my way to Emilia's room to tell her the news and that she should start packing since she's leaving tomorrow.
Knock knock
"Come in"
"Hey Emilia it's me I want to discuss what will happen now"
"Ok, but I am sorry for how I acted and I'll try not to ever disrespect papa or anyone again".
"I'm very proud of you for saying that and owning up to your mistakes but there will till be a punishment"
"I understand"
"Ok then papa rang and he would like you to live with him for a week and be disciplined along his guidelines and rules, there's no room for arguments because this will be happening so start packing your leaving tomorrow".
As I say that I walk out of her room hearing her grown in frustration.

Emilia's POV
I groan not wanting to go to papas house since I didn't really meet him in good terms.
I get up and get changed into my gym clothes, I do underground fighting and I need to build my reputation here since I'm not in Australia anymore.

I pit my hair in a messy bun and build a pillow person under the blankets in hope if the boys come in they'll think it's me.
I unlock the window and quietly climb out of the window and I make sure to dodge the guards.

I'm at the underground fighting ring now and going up to the register.
"Hello can I please book into the fights".
"Honey the gym and mirrors are over there I don't think you'd be up to the fights"
"Listen her buddy your going to sight my name up unless you want to fight me right here!"
I absolutely hate it when people at the register say this like u can't fight like bitch I can and I will.
The dude I'm fighting looks really weak and you can tell he's got a hurt shoulder so that's where I'm going to strike first.
Once again I win the fight and went to collect my money which isn't that much only $500.

20 minutes later
I make it back up to my room and I climb through he window, I have a busted lip and a bruised cheek but it's all good I'll just cover it up with makeup in the morning.
I go to my closet and get changed into this

I ordered this online since I knew my brothers would never let me buy this when their with me

In the morning
I got up and checked my phone and it was about 5:00am and I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I just got changed into this

In the morning I got up and checked my phone and it was about 5:00am and I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I just got changed into this

Let's just hope they'll let me wear this.
I went downstairs and grabbed a gronola bar since I'm not that hungry and my brothers will make sure I eat something else.
I went and sat down at the bench and started to text my friends and boyfriend.
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I have a secret boyfriend.
I was just about to go upstairs when Pablo came down.
"Good morning"
"Morning"
"Whatcha doing on that phone of yours"?
"Just texting my friends"
"Ok oh and heads up for papa try not to get a lecture they are reallyyyyyy boring so just keep on his good side".
"OMG I totally forgot u have to stay with him UGHHHHHH"
"I'm guessing you don't really want to go"
"No way in hell am I going please don't make me go"
"No can do toreso"
"Don't call me that I'm to old for that"
And just as Pablo was going to say something Auden comes in and says,
"To young for what?"
"Emilia here thinks to young to be called sweetheart"
"I wouldn't be saying that in our eyes you're still only 5"
"Whatever I'm going upstairs and brushing my teeth"
"Oh and Emilia change your clothes that shows a lot of skin"
I mumbles under my breath and called him a fucktart but thanks god he didn't hear.
I went up to my room and got changed into this

I quickly got my bags and went downstairs joining all of my brothers

"Hey guys when am I leaving"?
"I'm going to drop you off right now actually"
Auden said.
"Sweet cya boys"
"What no hugs goodbye for your big brothers now"? Connor said like he was talking to a baby,
"Fine".
I go and hug all of the boys and plant a very small kiss on their cheek and went out the door. Papas house here I come....

Hey guys sorry it's a bit of a short chapter
Make sure to vote and comment!