Sacred Nights

Hollis obeyed, falling onto Oberon's chest as she kissed him with a deep sort of hunger, the high from her climax so new that it emboldened her, blazing through her veins. She wanted more, more of him, more of this—forever, she thought, if that would ever be possible. She knew humans were doomed to mortality, but if she lied to herself long enough, perhaps she'd somehow stay right where she was for eternity, with Obe at her side. There was nothing she would want more, this she knew.

Their tongues danced, his rough hands roaming her slender body, pulling at her hips, gripping her butt. She moaned and whined into his mouth as he pulled her cheeks apart while pressing her down onto his length, letting her feel once again that promise—of pleasure, of possessiveness. She felt the now-familiar ache throb between her legs, and he smiled into her, chuckling.

"What have I done, tiny woman?" he said, breathless as he wound his hands into her hair, pulling her away so he could catch his breath. She grinned down at him with flushed cheeks, the chill of the night nothing to her, not when the Sun of her universe was holding her so close and so tight. She gave a shrug in answer, moving in to kiss him again, but his hold remained steadfast, and she growled, frowning.

"Touch me, Hollis," he said, voice low, husky and serious this time. She gulped, wide eyes stuck on his face as apprehension crept forward. He smirked, gripping her wrist and sliding it down between them both, rolling his hips so his length sprang free.

"Only if you want to," he said, holding her gaze.

"I do, Obe," she whispered, searching his honey eyes, finding nothing but trust and longing within their depths. His pupils dilated in an instant, a throaty growl clawing up his throat. He pushed her wrist lower, until she felt him, hard and eager and hot. He let her go, one hand still knotted in her hair, the other resting on her back. She bit her lip, trembling hand rubbing the impressive length of him, eyes widening further. His eyes rolled back, small grin on his face.

Encouraged, she wrapped her fingers about him, unable to close the gap, and he groaned. She released him, worried. His eyes flashed open.

"Did that hurt?" she asked, nervous. He let out a dark chuckle, brushing his knuckles along her cheekbone.

"It would take more than that to hurt me, Hollis. Here," he offered, wrapping his hand around hers, stroking up and down until she learned the feel of it. He twitched, already aching at the need to release.

"How..." she said, confusion in her tone as she continued her slow, gentle, exploratory touches. He peeked down at her, stomach bouncing with laughter as she stared at what stood between his legs, finally unabashed, a quizzical look on her face.

"How what?"

"How does that...fit in...me?" she whispered, lines between her brows.

"We'll work our way up to that, love," he said, leaning up to plant a deep kiss on her full lips.

"But it will, I promise, and I think you'll quite enjoy it."

She hummed, smiling, still unsure how something that hard and massive would work with her body, but she trusted him with everything she had.

"You'll face me, when we do that?" she whispered, unsure, seeking that intimacy, that closeness. She couldn't quite imagine it. He smirked, rolling them until she was on her back once more, nestling himself between her legs.

"Want me to show you how?" he growled with a grin. She shuddered at his dominant display, but nodded. With a grunt of approval, he wedged his hips tighter between her thighs, until he felt her wetness beginning to build once more. Her mouth gaped as he began to thrust, running himself along her sensitive, aching spots with just the right amount of pressure.