III

III

o0o

His body was warm and strong, and she found herself leaning into him as he tightened his embrace.

"You are mine Nadezhda. Mine to pleasure... and ravish." One of his hands slid to her back, rubbing up and down it slowly. His hardness strained against her thigh. She wondered what his sexual proclivities were. Was he rough, given his alpha-male attitude, or did the cool, strong facade hide a gentle lover?

His hand slid from her back to between her thighs as he nudged her knees apart, and Nadezhda bade herself to relax and allow this to happen. As he shifted around, his cock bobbed, the motion drawing her attention to his arousal. She'd seen a couple of dicks in real life, and a bit of porn, and what he had was indeed very impressive.

"It's all for you, Nadezhda," he whispered as he reached down to stroke it. "Often I have dreamed of this." His gaze moved along her body before he leaned down, positioning himself between her legs as he propped himself up on his free arm. Without his clothing, she registered more of his personal scent and took a deep breath before she felt his lips on her brow.

She shivered when she felt something gently nudge at her intimate opening, and looked down to see him sliding the tip of his cock against the slick flesh. She looked back up at him as his face moved lower, his lips pressing against her temple and then cheek. The feel of his intimate flesh lightly teasing her, making its presence known, sent fresh knots through her core, causing an ache that bordered on outright painful.

"Arkady. Please, be gentle." She brought her hand to his chest, registering the strong beat of his heart. She felt several coarse blonde curls under her hand.

"I would never harm my little tsaritsa," he whispered. "Is this your first time?"

She swallowed thickly. She supposed this subject had to come up at some point, and... well, guess it might as well happen now instead of later.

"No. But there was always protection. I'm not stupid." She felt the need to defend herself at this moment when she was utterly vulnerable.

He was silent for a moment as if considering how he would answer that. Had some hope of taking her virginity been dashed? Too bad, so sad, she mused smugly.

"No. You are not stupid. Far from it." He stroked his cock up and down several times, nudging his hips a centimeter forward. She bit back a moan as she felt her labia start to part for him. "Why then, do you seem so nervous, hmm?"

"You're... well-built."

"That I am," he replied, sounding pleased. "And it's all for you."

Her fingernails dug into his chest a bit when he slid forward, sheathing the head of his manhood. Her gaze moved down, but by then the gap between their bodies had narrowed considerably, cutting off much of her view. Her free hand slid down to where they joined, her fingers lightly curling around the thickness of his manhood. The flesh moved past her fingers as Arkady inched forward.

"Damnit..." she breathed. Only a few inches in, and already she felt overwhelmed. "Arkady."

"What is it, love?" he asked, nibbling along her ear. Releasing his cock, he used his now-free hand to cup one of her breasts, rubbing the nipple under his thumb.

"Nothing," she replied, blushing. Part of her just wanted him to fuck her and get it over with. And the other part wanted him to take his time, to prolong this exquisite agony she was experiencing, the ache she felt at the presence of his flesh, and her need for completion.