Chapter 1

Kaito was so shock about the news that the infamous High school Detective of the East Kudou Shinichi died by being shot while he tried to take down the Black Organization with the help from FBI. He's been shot at the heart and before he could reach at the Hospital, Shinichi was no longer breathing and everyone that has relation with Shinichi also shock after his death news especially Ran. She was crying days and nights while thinking of her one and only childhood friend and her lover was gone and left her with his last letter for her.

Kaito also can't accept the news because his favourite detective is gone forever. He knew without his critic, the heist is no longer fun as usual. He knows that he already has fond with this detective for first time they met. Kaito has been lately down after Shinichi funeral and all of his classroom saw Kaito being down lately but their didn't disturb  him because no one has the courage to disturbing him. Aoko (kaito childhood friend) was so worried about him for being down lately. He didn't even touch any food for two days and Aoko try to converse with him while thinking how to make Kaito mood brighten back to normal.

"Kaito what's wrong? " asks Aoko with anxious look. Kaito tried to lift up his head slowly to Aoko and give a bittersweet smile to her.

"It's nothing Aoko" said Kaito. Aoko knew he don't wanted to talk about it and Aoko also don't want to forces him either.

"Do you want to go amusement park this weekend?"asks Aoko again and give a warmly smile to him. Kaito nodded and he a smile back.

"Then we meet up at 10. It is okay with you?" Said Aoko while smile at him again and Kaito nodded. After the conversation, she goes back to her seat when teachers came.

~~~~~~~~~~~after school~~~~~~~~~~~

After back from school, Kaito get home and slam his body at the bed. He know that he didn't being himself in few days after the news. He to shock about that and it's happen after he last see Shinichi at heist few days ago.

Flackback.....

"Well, well Meitantei. It's pleasure to meet you tonight. I hope you enjoyed my show today. " said KID while smirk at his favourite critic that was standing in front of him.

"Whatsever KID, give the gems back. It's not what you're searching for either right? ".said the detective with an annoying look at the thief. The thief throw the gems to the detective and tried to get close at the detective. He notices that the detective look tired then usual and his face also look really pale. He also had the bag in his eyes.

"Meitantei, are you okay? You look tired though, you also look pale and has dark bangs in your eyes. It's look like you didn't rest and sleep in about three days. "Said the thief while look anxious about his critic.

"....."

"You don't wanted to answer, huh?. Well I hope you take care of yourself a little more. I don't want anyone in my heist get hurt or being unconscious because not to care of his health. "Said thief again while get ready to leave.

"CATCH THE THIEF"yell Nakamori-keibu while rushing to the rooftop building where the thief and the detective belong.

"Well then Meitantei. I hope we can meet again in the next illusion" said the thief while bow and activated his hand glider. Start to leave the building while detective give him a bittersweet smile after he goes. "I also hope we can meet again KID"said the detective with the sadness look.

Flashback end...

(Who guess) p.o.v

'Where am I? It is so relieving in here. I can't see any war, crime, hatred, nothing. All I only saw was peace and harmony. I wish this is the world I was really in once. It is going to be fine over there? It is the plan when to succeeds? Is they achieve to take them all? What if they didn't catch them all? What if the plan wasn't succeed and they got loss. If is true, I have to protect Ran and the others. But how I should protect them. I can't go back there anymore. I wish, I have another body and check it up myself. What if I request him? He might be agree.'

Then I walked toward the deity. "Dear deity, please give me another body. I don't care if it is a female's body as long as I have one. Please. All I want is it to protect Ran and the others in all cost". Then the deity give him a replied "Well then, I shall not complain. I will give you a female teenagers body. Go forth seek your new future""Thank you Almighty One"

I woke up. I saw my bedroom. I saw myself in the mirror. I really am a female. A teenager! At least I have a body. Thank you Almighty One. Thank you for understanding. Now I should make a new fake document about me. Well in my surprise, the deity already made his own way for me. All I need is to get ready for school and bought female Teitan High-school uniform. I can't wear the male version anymore because I a female now. Let's start the beginning of my new life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if my spelling and my grammar is bad. I'm just a beginner. I hope you guys enjoy for my story  😊😊