Chapter 6

'Try find who I really am'

Kaito has been thinking about those stated that Yukki already told him. It's had been one week after those incidents and he also goes home after 3 days being treated by Yukki about his shot wound to be healed. He already know what activities she does in the house, and also know what she likes or dislike. But he goes home, he has been thinking about does stated in day and night.

'What those she mean about those state that she said? Those that mean she want me to know more about her? Or those she mean the Kurozawa Yukki is not her true personalities? Or that Kurozawa Yukki is not her true name? No no no... Maybe she want me to know her more deeply. Un.. Maybe like that'

He been thinking like that almost every single period class make him pace out in the class. Everyone saw that especially Yukki, and she also know what Kaito has been thinking about. Then she try to converted  with him by mailing him.

[Yukki]
"What are you thinking, Kaito? I know what's in your mind. "

While Kaito still dozing off, his phone buzzing make him jolted and he take out his phone and saw he got the message from Yukki. Then he open it, after he read it, he's shocked then turn around to where Yukki located. Yukki than give him ignored glare at him, he see Yukki typing something on her phone. Then he got another message from Yukki.

[Yukki]
"What are you looking at? Do you want me to tell everyone that you're KID? "

Went Kaito read it, his eyes widen. Then he quickly replied the mail.

[Kaito]
"Please don't, I will stop looking around again and I will do whatever you wanted to"

[Yukki]
"Whatever I wanted? "

[Kaito]
"Yes anything. Unless if you didn't reveal my secret for being KID. Please.. 🙏"

[Yukki]
"Hm.. Let me think about it"

[Kaito]
"Ehh~that mean you still wanted to reveal it. "

[Yukki]
"Shut up, did you want me to make a deal with you or not? "

[Kaito]
"OK, OK, how about I treated you to the amusement park tomorrow after school? How is it?"

[Yukki]
"It is you asking for the date? "

[Kaito]
"Yes, I am. What your answer? "

[Yukki]
"Alright, but you treat all of it"

[Kaito]
"No problem. So we deal? "

[Yukki]
"Alright, but with one conditions "

[Kaito]
"What is it's? "

[Yukki]
"If anything happen whenever you're doing the heist,you have to tell me. I don't want you keep it secretly, especially went you get hurt. You got it. "

[Kaito]
"Got it. You so caring Yukki-chan"

[Yukki]
"Whatever, you have to promise me. "

[Kaito]
"Okay, I'm promise"

[Yukki]
"If you broke it, I won't forgive you"