Nightmare

(Dont judge me- it's my first time-)

Amanda's POV

It's been a year since I lost Liz...she was my everything: my best friend, sister from another mother, and my world. I wish I could've saved her and I blame myself for what happened.

*flashback*

Liz and I were fast asleep on the couch; that is until the door swung opened. We shot straight up, terrified of who had just entered. Liz tried to run and get her phone to call 911 but the person who had entered shot her. Her crimson blood splattered on the wall and I. I made it to my bedroom, locked the door and called the cops. They arrived and caught the psychopath, but sadly my best friend didn't make it.

*end of flashback*

Tears ran down my cheeks as I thought about that night exactly one year ago this evening. I'd like to look that psycho in the face and get my sweet revenge on him. I got up and went to put on a sweater to go visit Liz's grave.

*time skip*

It was pouring out but I need to see her. I got out of my car and walked to her grave. I sighed. "I miss you so so much Lizzy...I just wish you were here. I bet you're lookin down on me from heaven and thinking I shouldn't be crying, I should continue living life but when you don't have your soulmate by your side anymore....it's hard. I miss your short self, your blue eyes, blonde hair and being around you. I miss you annoying me. I love you, no matter what. I hope I can see you soon enough. I swear I'll get revenge even though it's probably not what you want ri-" I was cut off. I felt a light pair of arms wrap around me yet no one else was here. Could it be Liz's spirit? Did she magically hear everything I said? "I love you Liz...forever and always" I start crying once more. I need her. She kept me same. 'If only I could see you one last time' I thought to myself. I scream until my throat burns and I can barely breathe then I just fall into the wet grass. "You'll see me one day my dear....for now, don't mourn, enjoy life" I hear a soft voice say...it sounded it like Liz. I now know she is here and will be in my heart.

It's funny how something real seems so fake, I wish this was just a nightmare.