Deal?

Swaragini- Junooniyat

Chapter 2- Deal?

Few days back

Laksh walked out of Maheshwari Mansion after ragini went with her family, "What if she told everyone about me behind ragini's kidnap?", He muttered tensed thinking about swara's word while keeping his hand on his waist. His phone rings and he looks at the caller ID and slides it attending. "You got your money, right? Then why the hell are you calling?", He shouted as he pinched the bridge of his nose hearing from another side. "Look, I told you to leave Kolkata as soon as possible. Don't you dare to try double cross me, you'll face worst", he grits his teeth. "I told you to atleast hurt her a little so that her brain can be at place but, there was no bruises on her body except those tied ropes one", he told angrily. "That's why you get less money and also I told you scare her but, she isn't much traumatized", he utters and continued, "oh! Just shut up. I'll transfer your money. Take it and go to hell", he cuts the call and looks on frustrated. He grits his teeth and makes a fist,"only if I could kill you ragini. Only if ", he utters with hatred in his voice and in the next moment he felt a blow on his face making him fall straight on his face on ground. Before he could get up the person holds him from his back and drags him towards car, he turns and looks on shock, "Bhai", laksh utters with blood oozing out from corner of his lips while sanskar drags and throws him inside his car and sits on driving seat. "Bhaii.... Sanskar.....", Laksh called his name as he accelerated the car and drove off in full speed.

He clutched the steering wheel tightly making his knuckles turned white, his eyes were red and he wasn't listening to anything. Laksh tightly holds on to his seat due to the full speed. He kept calling his name but, he didn't paid any heed. The troller was coming from another side, laksh eyes widen as he looks at his front and then at sanskar who is driving senselessly. "Sanskar..... Look front .....Bhai..... Turn.... Turn........ ", Laksh shouts feeling his death near while his heart kept thudding in his chest. "Sanskaaaar", he shouted shutting his eyes as the lights fell on their faces. He turns the car in a nick of time.

Thuddd!!!!!

The car hit the tree trunk, he sweats badly as he opened his eyes and looked around, he sighs in releif and keeps his hand on his chest. Sanskar looks at him and comes out of his seat and walked towards his side opening the door, "San....", Before laksh could utter he holds his collar bringing him out and giving him a tight slap on his cheek. "How dare you? How dare you, Laksh Maheshwari!", He shouted in a loud voice shaking him holding his collar sending chills to his spine as he look through his dangerous gaze. "Bha....", Laksh opened his mouth when sanskar lands a punch on his face making blood oozed out from his nose. "You kidnapped ragini, didn't you?", Sanskar grits his teeth looking at him while he looks on shocked,"I....I.....", He couldn't utter when sanskar again punched his face making his head spin and keep punching him hurting his knuckles. "How dare you to hurt her? How dare you to hurt my Ragini?", He shouted making him jerked as he snapped open his eyes hearing him and his face lost of all its color as he throws him on ground jerking his hand.

"What?", He utters unable to believe his words and for a moment he felt no pain. "You...ur.... What?", He gulps looking at his dangerous gaze as sanskar looks down at him and walks towards him making him stand holding his collar while laksh kept his hand on above his. "She is mine. Mine. I love her and you hurted her", he told dangerously as he glared him through his red eyes. "You.... can't......", He said as he tried to release his hand. "She is a b.....", Before laksh could complete sanskar gives a kick on his stomach throwing him on ground, "Not....a word..... Not....a word", he shouted pointing his finger at him while laksh looks on shock. "I would have left you if you haven't hurted her , kidnapped her but, you choose to hurt my love and now it's your turn", he utters, "I'll not help you because you love swara and want her back but, I'll help you because I love Ragini", he bends and utters while laksh looks on shock. "You wanted to kill her, didn't you?", Sanskar asked as he forwarded his hand and touch the corner of his lips making him wince. He looked at his blood on his hand and then looks at laksh, "you wanted or not?", He repeated while laksh looks on. He wasn't in his complete senses and after hearing sanskar he lost the remaining one and nodded, sanskar smirked as he stands not before punching him . "I want to kill you but, I can't. Only if I can kill you. Only if", he utters gritting his teeth while laksh twiched his eyes as blood oozed out from his face. He balanced himself and looks back at sanskar who was still looking at him with anger filled eyes. He spits the blood on ground and turn laying on ground, "how can you love her?", He couldn't help but utters. "Just like the way she loved you", he replied while laksh shut his eyes and in the next moment he found himself standing as sanskar holds his collar," Listen to me carefully Laksh, I won't tell anyone about your this deed until they themselves know but, make sure you stay ten steps away from her. A single scratch on her and I'll kill you with my bare hands" he utters as he pushed him back making him stumbled. "What do you want from me?", Laksh utters as he wipes his nose with the back of his hand and looks at Sanskar who was standing showing his back. "Just a little help", he utters as he looks on. He said something and turns, "Come, I'll drop you to hospital", he utters and was about to turn but, stopped and looked at laksh, "I hate you", he utters and again punched him making him winced and surrendered his hands, "That's the last one, only if you stay away", he utters dusting his clothes and sits on driving seat while laksh holds his head as he stutters his eyelids. Only if he knew that sanskar loves her , he wouldn't have done that but, how can he? Even after all of the things, how can he?