Hate?

SwaRagini- Junooniyat!

Chapter 4- Hate?

Ragini smirked at her refection and changed her expressions crying more, "Papa....papa.... He.... He.....Wo.... ", She says in between her sobs and hiccuped, Shehkar clucthed his phone tightly, "What happened? Tell me? Something happened? Did someone said to you something? Did they do something?", Shehkar asked in a loud voice.

"Wo.... Sanskar..... Sanskar..... Tried.... Sanskar ......ne..... Glt.....", She stammers as she makes her sound broken. She looks at her reflection, her eyes were red and her lips was crawled up in a smile, a tear leaked her eye for real as she utters, "What... What did he do? What did sanskar do?", Shehkar asked as his eyes turned red with anger, he clucthed the phone with one hand and from other he makes a fist.

"He.... He.... Tried to....... Molest..... Me", before she could complete her words a loud music starts playing shocking her. She looks up and found sanskar standing infront of a music system. "Hello? Ragini beta..... What Sanskar did?", Shehkar asked perplexed as he couldn't hear her words properly due to the music. She felt her heartbeat rise as she saw him staring at her with his intense gaze and unknown fear risdes inside her heart.

"Hello? Papa.... Papa Sanskar is here... He is not treating me well.... Hellooo papaaaa can you hear me?", She yells holding the phone as she stands but, her own voice muffled at the loud music while, sanskar walks towards her making her perplexed at his reaction. She gulps with her big round eyes as he stopped infront of her Peircing her with his intoxicated eyes.

She felt a lump in her throat and her voice instantly died when, he forwarded his palm and snatched the mobile from her hand making her instantly take a step back, she tried to muster up her expression when, he from the other hand stopped the music. As soon as the music stopped shehkar muffling voice comes from the phone. Ragini widen her eyes and was about to snatch the phone shouting when, sanskar instantly shuts her mouth with his palm throwing her on bed and locking her mouth with his palm on top of her.

Her eyes widen as she tried to speak while, he just stared at her keeping the phone near his earlobe,"Papa", Sanskar utters looking at Ragini who tried to push him but, couldn't due to his all weight on her body. "Sanskar? What did you do to my daughter? Why is she crying? Didn't I clear-", Shehkar words left incomplete as sanskar interrupted. "I did something bad with your daughter, papa", Sanskar utters as he kept his expression unreadable locking her gaze on her. Ragini eyes widen hearing him and she felt her heartbeat rise.

"What? What did you do?", Shehkar shouted from other side angrily while, a small smirk crawls up his lips making her heart instantly stopped and she felt knots forming her stomach. She shook her head, "I....", Sanskar kneels infront of her face and she instantly shut her eyes at the proximity. "I stopped her from coming to you", He utters after a pause making her eyes instantly opened. His face was so close to her while, the smirk was still there making her feel goosebumps.

"What? Why did you-", He was again cuts off by Sanskar who interrupted, "Because, She needs time to accept me Papa. I know once she comes to you, she'll not come back to me but, didn't you give me 3 months time? I want these three months time of Ragini with me only. I am sorry papa if you thinks I am talking insane but, I think my love for your daughter deserves this much time. I am sure once these months are over, she'll herself accept me as her husband. She will do everything to get away from me but, I want you to trust my love. I promise, I won't disappoint", Sanskar utters as he stared at Ragini who, was trying to bite his palm glaring at him but, he was just smiling at her seeing her struggle.

Shehkar who listened to his words understand and his anger instantly rised down. Although, he felt little bad for Ragini but, he knows this is best for all. "Okay! I am trusting you with my daughter Sanskar. Don't disappoint me", Shehkar utters and looks at Sharmishta assuring who sighs in return. Sanskar nodded, "I won't disappoint you, papa", He utters as he cuts the call and looks at ragini, who instantly stopped seeing his gaze.