I dont even know what to call this

So I have a really weird headcanon about Izuku knowing shoto as a kid.

Just hear me out.

So one day when Izuku is like 5 maybe 6 he goes to the park by his house quite late at night and finds a now kid there with white and red hear, and sad eyes as Izuku would have said. so he played with the kid every week he was there.

he never told Izuku his name or anything like that, and because that was Izukus 'big boy' playtime and shoot snuck out because that day endeavor had patrol there were never any adults that knew them around.

 they grew close but one day shoot disappeared never to be seen again. and because izuku was a sad and lonely kid everyone just kind of assumed candy cane boy was his imaginary friend.

as the years went by and both Izuku and Shoto repressed most of their childhood the memories faded and they both forgot most of what the other was like but they were both internally grate full for their one and only friend before high school. 

neither of than ever realized who the other wore so close to uniting once again if only they had come to their childhood playground at the same time once again. 

Idk that got more complicated than it had to be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[227 words]

This one was pre-written ok

posting this 11.14 am Swedish time

Remember to eat something if you haven't and drink some water ❤🧡💛💚💙💜(if you're reading this on a computer the back heart is supposed to be red IDK why it won't work) //

Uttiirvin