Happy Birthday

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Days, weeks and months has passed since we lost her, i lost the girl whom i loved so much. I failed to protect her. I didn't even get to see her one last time. All of us never saw her body.

*Flasback*

We were waiting for taehyung in the car when suddenly someone was banging the windows,we look up to see who it was and it was rosé.

We immediately went out and examined her, she was full of bruises and she was panting real hard. Jin hyung took out the first aid kit and started to treat her wound.

"Who did this chae?" I asked her as she hissed in pain as hyung treats her.

"A middle aged bitch woman did this, good thing i killed her before she could put a bullet in my damn head" she said and hissed in pain again.

We heard gunshots and with that we stared at each other and sprinted towards the headquarters. We were about to enter when we noticed taehyung lying on the ground unconscious.

"I'll go inside, both of you take care of him" we nodded and made our way to tae. Minutes passed and saw three figures running towards us and with that the building exploded. My eyes widened. Where is she? Why is she not with them.

"W-we lost h-her, s-she's gone" jennie said as tears fell down her eyes. I couldn't process everything. Tears started to fell down and with that i shouted.

"LISA NOOOOO!" i shouted and shouted and my heart shattered to pieces. She's gone, i failed to protect her.

*End of flashback

"Dude, you're zoning out again" tae said as he tapped my shoulders. The girls are doing great, they are starting to accept it and so did the boys. We always visited her grave any chance we got. But i am still hurting, but i'm not showing it to them because i don't want them to get worried.

"Yah, sorry i'm just tired" i said and smiled at him, the smile that can fool everyone. The bell rang indicating the class is over.

"Let's meet the others" i said and we fixed our things and head out the room. The hyungs are already outside waiting for us. Where are the girls? We became more closer to them after everything that happened.

"They went ahead to the cemetery" jimin hyung said as he noticed me confused. Oh yeah it's an important day, for her. It's her special day, her birthday.

"Ow ok, then let's go" i said and we all drove off, we decided to stop by the store and buy some snacks.

We are planning to have an overnight in there and we'll set up tents. I'm sure the girls are already setting it up.

After we bought everything we needed, we drove to the cemetery. As soon as we arrived there, we spotted the girls having a hard time with the tent.

"Omygosh, what took you guys so long, we've been trying to put up this damn tent for hours now, and yo-" before chae could finish what she says, jimin showed her the food that we bought and with that she smiled happily and snatched it in his hands.

The hyungs decided that they will be the one to put up the tents. We finished setting everything up and the sun is starting to go down. And if you're asking if we're allowed to do such things here, no need to worry, jisoo's parents owns this cemetery. So yeah.

After everything is set, we all went to lisa's tomb. Each of us gave her a flower.

"Yah happy birthday lis, we miss you so much, don't worry about us we're doing good and we're safe, the boys are here too, they missed you too lis, hope you're doing good there" jennie started and after her message she wiped her tears.

"Lalisaaa! Is there food in there? Are you eating well? Well i hope so don't starve yourself okay, you don't have jisoo unnie with you to feed you, yah you dumbass ice cold bitch face woman i miss you so much, it's so sad that you're not here with us while we celebrate your birthday. I love you lis!" Chae said and with that she burst into tears. We all comforted her.

"Yah lalisa, happy birthday we all miss you lis, don't worry about the gang, we're handling it well, we won't let you down lis, you'll always be remembered as the ice cold bitch faced woman according to chae to us haha. Happy birthday maknae" jisoo noona said she didn't shed a single tear but we all know she's hurting, she's good at hiding her emotions too.

The hyungs also said their messages to lisa and when it's my turn, they left me to give me some time. I stared at the name written on the gravestone. I sat down and cried.

"I'm so sorry lisa, i failed, i fucking failed, i missed you lis, please come back, please, we're all hurting here, why? Why did you leave us just like that, please come back, we miss you so damn much. It's your birthday, we prepared this all for you. Aren't you happy? I hope you are, it still hurts lis, i don't know when will i be able to move one. But for sure i would not be able to, i just can't accept it lis. All i want is for you to come back, for me to do the things i failed to do before, for me to fight for both of us. I still love you, please come back, happy birthday" i wiped away my tears and looked at her name again and smiled. I took out the box with a necklace that i bought for her. And placed it beside.

I slowly stood up and looked at her name once again. I looked up and noticed someone standing beside a car. I could not see clearly because there are still tears in my eyes which makes my vision blurred. I wiped my eyes properly and looked at the person again.

It was a woman, wearing a black dress has shoulder length hair with bangs and she's wearing black glasses. She slowly took off her glasses and my eyes widen. Lisa.

It's impossible, is that really her? She looks like her, lisa that's her. Before i could run to her she went inside the car and drove away, i ran and tried to catch but failed.

"Yahh jungkook what are you doing?" The hyungs and the girls went near me and looked at me worriedly.

"I-i saw her" i said and they all looked at me confused.

"Who?" Jennie noona asked. I looked at her and then looked at they way where the car drove off.

"Lisa"

"Jungkook you need to accept the fact that she's never coming back!" Jennie noona shouted i looked at her and she began crying. I went near her and comforted her. I treat her as my older sister, the one i never had.

"I'm sorry noona" i said and hugged her, she calmed down and as soon as she did we went back to the bonfire they created a while ago.

We all jammed to some songs, and doing some games.Hours has passed and we all forgot what happened earlier. I tried to shake it off but a part of believes that it was really her. It was getting late already.

I stood up and got a pack of cigarette and a lighter and told my hyungs and the noonas that i'll get some fresh air. I went near lisa's tomb and sat beside it.

I stared at the cigar in my hand not lighting it. I stopped smoking already, it's just a habit of me carrying a cigarette and not lighting it up. I sighed and looked at all the gifts that was placed there, but something caught my attention. My gift for her was open, someone took the necklace.

I searched for it but it was nowhere to be seen and then i saw a piece of black paper with a a message written in gold. And what i read next made me weak.

"Thank you for the gift jk, i missed you all too"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's too short sorry guys. I just wrote this chapter during my free time, hope you like it