She's back?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been how many minutes since jungkook said he will go and have some fresh hair and he hasn't come back yet. I was about to stand up when he arrived holding a black paper in his hand and his faced worried.

He gave the note to jisoo and as soon as she saw what was written he covered his mouth in shock and looked around. They all read what was written and we were all confuse as to who would pull a prank on us like this.

"This must be a prank right?" Chae asked clearly confused and mad at the same time. We all looked around trying to find who might have done this.

"Guys there's someone over there" jennie said and pointed at the tree. She walked over there slowly and when someone stepped out.

"Hey guys!" The girl said. She stepped out if the shadows and there we saw who it was.

"Tzuyu?! What are you doing here?" Jisoo said clearly mad.

"Just chill out, i'm just here to see my boyfriend" she said, as soon as she spotted him, she walked past us and hugged his boyfriend.

"Kookieee, why didn't you tell me you're hanging out together, you should've invited me" she said as she clung into jungkook. And yep they did not broke up. Clearly jungkook is still learning to love her though.

"As far as I could remember, this day is lisa's birthday and i don't remember you in our circle ,bitch" Jennie said and whispered the last word. Clearly the girls still doesn't like tzuyu. Well who will like her, she's still a bitch and so plastic especially when she found out what happened to lisa. She even showed up in lisa's funeral crying her heart out. We were hella confuse there. She could really past as an actress.

"Aww still mad at me jenduekie?" She said and acting cute. Jennie just rolled her eyes and just played with her phone.

"Oh yeah babe" jungkook broke the silence as he called tzuyu. She hummed in response.

"Did you um, did you get the necklace that was place in lisa's tomb?"he asked and we all had our eyes glued to tzuyu as we were waiting for her answer.

"Geez, why ya'll looking at me like that?" She said as she roamed her eyes on us one by one.

"Oh my god stop, i did not take it okay, i just arrived when jennie spotted me in that tree, i swear" she responded and then silence no one bothered to say a word.

"Ughh seriously?" She said and then another silence, she groaned and open her bag and poured everything out there.

We immediately searched it but it was not there.

"See told ya" she said and then fixed her things. I looked at jennie who was looking around. i went near her and sat next to her.

"You okay, jen?" i asked her as soon as she looked at me. She replied with a smile and a nod.

"Who do you think took the necklace?" she asked as she looked down clearly worried and mostly confused.

"Is it really possible that it could be her?" yoongi hyung asked.

"Well we didn't really bury lisa's body there since we all believed that her body was already turned into ashes as soon as that building blew up." Jisoo said as she looked at us one by one.

"I may sound crazy but what if lisa is alive?" Chae said with a smile on her face and then looked at us she noticed our expressions then she frowned.

"Well i guess i am crazy" she murmured.

"Yeah you are, you're crazy for me" jimin said as he went to sit beside chae, she just rolled her eyes at him.

"We should rest" namjoon hyung said and we all agreed.