PLIKKI

[No One POV]

"... PLIKKI!!!!" Whatever shouted and a picture appeared on the screen.

Everyone who has never got a miraculous screamed in terror while the ones who had/have a miraculous looked at the picture in shock

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!" Mylene shouted in terror as she hid behind Ivan.

Whatever came onstage and giggled.

"These are kwamis," Whatever told them. "They help the superheroes, and super villains, transform. The black one is Plagg, the black cat kwami. Guess who he helps transform?"

Some opened their mouths to answer, but got interrupted.

"I was being sarcastic," Whatever explained with a roll of her eyes. "Anyway, the red one is Tikki, the ladybug kwami. Now that that's cleared up, I have to put up more pictures of my ship!!"

Whatever ran backstage and another picture came up onscreen.

"THIS IS SO-"

"DISGUSTING!!!! I HATE LOVEY-DOVEY STUFF!!!!"

Whatever came onstage and glared behind the class.

"YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT, PLAGG!!!!" she shouted and Plagg flew in front of her face.

"I am the kwami of destruction!!!! I wasn't made to love!!!!" Plagg hissed at Whatever.

"But you love your Chat Noir, right?" she asked with a victorious smirk.

Plagg crossed his arms and turned away with a pout.

"Come on!! It's not that bad to love someone!! I mean, you love camembert!!" Whatever told him.

Plagg turned around sharply.

"NO ONE COMPARES MY CAMEMBERT-"

"If you don't argue with me about this, I'll give you 5 wheels of camembert right now," Whatever told Plagg with crossed arms.

"Deal," Plagg agreed and Whatever snapped her fingers.

Plagg flew to the back.

"MY PRECIOUS CAMEMBERT!!!!" he shouted and started eating, disgusting Tikki in the process.