AMVs

[No One POV]

Whatever pressed a button on her phone and a video started on the screen.

Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Nino, and Chloe had proud glints in their eyes.

Whatever looked down at her circular silver pendant.

Emma touched one of her circular pale pink earrings.

Louis looked down at his black ring.

Katey looked down at her silver fox tail-shaped pendant.

Nico looked down at his dark blue bracelet.

And Jersey touched her silver bee-shaped hair comb.

They glanced at the superheroes of their past.

Whatever smiled and pressed the button on her phone.

Marinette had a light red blush on her cheeks. Adrien smirked at her.

"Is that so, Purr-incess?" he asked, leaning closer to Marinette. Marinette pushed him away by his nose.

"In your dreams, Kitty!" she told him playfully. They laughed and turned to the screen.

Whatever, Emma, and Katey fist-bumped, smirking at Marinette and Adrien.

"Next one!!!" Whatever exclaimed and pressed the button on her phone.

Marinette and Adrien glanced at each other and smiled.

"That's so romantic!!!!" Rose exclaimed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Mylene handed the crying Rose a tissue. Rose took it thankfully and dried her tears.

Whatever smiled at them and pressed the button.

"IT'S SO ROMANTIC!!!!" Rose exclaimed, hugging Ali's arm. Everyone laughed.

Marinette put her head on Adrien's shoulder with a smile. Adrien smiled at Marinette fondly and put his head on her's.

Alya and Nino shared a smile and turned to the screen.

Whatever smiled and pressed the button.

Tears rolled down Marinette's cheeks.

I miss you, Master... Marinette thought sadly.

Adrien wiped some of her tears and squeezed her reassuringly. Marinette smiled gratefully at Adrien. Adrien smiled back.

Tears rolled down Whatever's cheeks as she smiled sadly at the screen of Master Fu.

"You okay?" Emma asked. Whatever quickly wiped her tears.

"Yep!!" Whatever replied with a smile.

Emma didn't look convinced, but didn't question her further.

Whatever pressed the button.

Everyone laughed. Except for Adrien.

"Is that the way to treat your knight in shining armor?" Adrien asked Marinette. Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"You mean my knight in shining leather?" she joked and giggled. Adrien rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"But I'm your knight in shining leather!!" he countered. Marinette smiled at him.

"Yep!! You're all mine!!" she said as she tapped the tip of his nose and hugged him. Adrien hugged back with a grin.

Whatever grinned and scrolled through her phone.

"Here's the next ones!!!" she exclaimed.

What will they react to next?! Also, aren't Marinette and Adrien the purr-fect couple?!?! Have a great day, my little kittens!!