Part 4: Feel.

"Tine, the angles of the spoon and fork aren't good. Hold them properly."

"It's been ten minutes. When will you be done?"

Puek is hunching over me, moving up and down, as if he's about to possess me. We left early because we had a mission—taking photos for the page, 'Must-Try

Restaurants Where The Food Doesn't Taste Good But Is Cheap.' We've gone to three different places already, and I'm sure we'll definitely keep going on.

"l want it to be a bird's eye view. Hang in there, you punk. Stop complaining."

"Want the view of my foot instead? So annoying.

Go do it with Ohm and Fong over there."

"Leave us alone." They quickly refuse.

The Star Gang never stays put after classes on weekdays, always looking for something to do. If we don't help Puek with his page, Fong will take us to flirt with girls he's targeting, or else Ohm, the social media addict, will take us to stalk some famous people in the uni.

Can I say no to them? Hell no. I have to tag along with them everywhere. Now I am a cutlery puppet, holding the spoon and fork so my dear friend can take good photos. My armpits sweated and also dried multiple times by the time he's done.

"Done."

"Can I fucking eat now?" I ask aggravated, watching Puek run to sit opposite me with a grin. His page is popular lately; a lot of fans go to try what he posts. Despite the low price, many restaurants have delicious food, so the customers love it and always come back for more.

"Dig in. I'm completely done." Stir-fried chicken with basil and fried egg is a famous menu for every

restaurant. If you don't know what to eat, stir-fried chicken with basil and fried egg is your answer.

"Has Sarawat gotten better?" Ohm starts a conversation after we've eaten a bit.

"Yeah, that jerk plays football with his friends every evening now." He was sick for like, two days. He must've worked out. It was all a show when he looked like he was dying. Wasn't that fucked up? Now that we've mentioned that straight-faced bastard, I have something to say.

"Dudes, I need your advice."

"What? Sarawat's cheating on you?"

"Noooooo! Next Thursday is our anniversary. Help me think of something special to do for him."

"So you guys have an anniversary, huh? I thought you'd break up before that."

"Asshole! Stop fucking with me." What an ominous thing to say. It's our precious first year together. It's been full of happiness as well as stupid trouble, but every moment was fucking meaningful.

"Upload a photo on IG, making folks jealous." Listen to this idiot.

"l want to do something privately, just the two of us."

Their ideas suddenly come flooding in.

"How about an 18+ activity? It's gonna be steaming hot."

"Nah. What about cake? You two should celebrate with a cake, but you gotta video chat with us because we wanna know what's going on."

"Candlelit dinner is better. An outdoor restaurant would be nice because we can then make fun of you when you get mosquito bites."

"Do you guys really love me?!"

I'm so pissed. Their ideas make my eyes throb. It was wrong of me to ask my dear friends when I knew damn well their ideas would be terrible, if not the worst.