|Four|

This is how I imagined Sebastian ^^^^^^

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Previously on His Broken Beauty:

I walk down the busy street when I see a familiar someone.

"S-Sebastian?"

•••••••

|The past|

Sophia's POV

"Hello beautiful" he cheesily remarks and I blushed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as we walked down the cold,busy street of 4th street, Porter Avenue.

"I was just walking around. You live around here?" He asks and I shake my head making my hair come over my face and I tuck it behind my ear.

"No,I live in an apartment not far from here" I said as he continues staring at me.

"What?" I asked as he slowly grinned.

"You're really pretty. Like,no jokes-drop dead gorgeous" I blushed at his words.

"Stop it" I said mid laughing as a tinted blush covered my cheeks.

"No,like honestly, how are you single?" He asks as we walked down the pavement.

"Um...well?....I just got outve a messy break up with my now ex boyfriend. He....he cheated on me" I said the last part as I feel tears stinging my eyes.

I wipe my tears with my glove covered hands.

I held my hands over my face as I feel arms wrapped around me.
I sniffled into his scarf covered neck and chest as he hugs me tightly.

"I got you Sophie. I'm here. And I promise,I'm never letting go" he says into my ear as he tightened his hold on my waist.

I pulled away from the hug.
"Sorry about that....I....I have a family get together that I need to get ready for" I said as I wiped away my tears.

"Sure. Do you want me to drop you off at your apartment?" I just shook my head.

"I don't wanna offend you or anything but I still consider you a stranger and I can't really trust you with my location" I said honestly as I hear him laugh.

"Its fine,non taken actually. But...you can get to know me sometime" he says with a cheesy grin and I laugh a little.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked him.

"Am I that bad?" He retorts and I shake my head with a smile.

"No" I said as he raises his brows at me with a pointed look.

"OK yeah.... I mean,that was the cheesiest pickup line I've ever heard. But if the offer still stands for tomorrow,count me in" I said as he smiles at me.

The kind of smile on a kid's face when they got what they wished for,for Christmas.
Wish I knew what that felt like....

"Yeah,totally. I'll see you tomorrow for our date. Do you want me to come pick you up?or do you wanna just meet up at a spot you feel comfortable with?" He asked.

"Can we meet at the Bruno's cafe tomorrow? My shift ends around at like 5 or 6 at latest. We can go see that winter carnival and my best friend will be skating at the  rink stadium" he nods.

"Wait,your best friend is the loud, blonde party girl?" I nodded laughing at the nickname he gave for her.

Wait till I tell her.

"Yep,the one and only" I said and he smirks.

"Now I'm intrigued. How does someone that outgoing be best friends with someone quiet and shy good girl as yourself?" I laugh at his statement.

"Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught yet" I said with a smirk as his eyes widen and I burst out giggling at his shocked face.

"I'm just kidding. A lot of people actually ask me that. Beverly and I have been best friend since.....since kindergarten. I was getting bullied by this girl who said mean but truthful things about my parents and she stood up for me and told the girl to shut up before and I quote 'or I will punch a hole in your face' " I said to him and he laughs,with me.

"No way" he says and I nod mid laughing.

"Yes way. It was one of the best days of my life" I said reminiscing the memory in my head.

"I can't wait for tomorrow" he says staring at me. His bright blue eyes stared at my  bluish gray ones,

"I.....I have to go now" I said as he nods looking down as I see a small yet noticeable red tint on his cheeks.

Oh my god,is he.....blushing?
Awww.......

"Yeah,sure...um OK. I'll see you around? I mean,like tomorrow and stuff" He asked hopeful as I nodded with a soft dimpled smile.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow" I said as he nods leaving me where I was and walking away.

I smiled walking away.